Glenn Greenwald: Why isn't the MSM calling the Chapel Hill shooting Terrorism?

Because it was a dispute between three muslims and a deranged gun enthusiast over parking.

Because it was a dispute between three muslims and a deranged gun enthusiast over parking.
Wasn't the Parking explanation debunked, as the shots were execution style? (to the head).

No. His wife confirmed that they had an ongoing argument over parking. The man was obviously mentally ill, and should never have had access to a gun.

Wasn't the Parking explanation debunked, as the shots were execution style? (to the head).

No. His wife confirmed that they had an ongoing argument over parking. The man was obviously mentally ill, and should never have had access to a gun.

Which religion was the man referring to in this Facebook post?

"
“I give your religion as much respect as your religion gives me,” he wrote. “There’s nothing complicated about it, and I have every right to insult a religion that goes out of its way to insult, to judge, and to condemn me as an inadequate human being – which your religion does with self-righteous gusto.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...s-chapel-hill.html#.VNuij8b43F8#storylink=cpy

"
“I give your religion as much respect as your religion gives me,” he wrote. “There’s nothing complicated about it, and I have every right to insult a religion that goes out of its way to insult, to judge, and to condemn me as an inadequate human being – which your religion does with self-righteous gusto.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...s-chapel-hill.html#.VNuij8b43F8#storylink=cpy

You know, I have read some online claims about what was on this man's facebook page. I immediately went to facebook last night and looked up his page, and found none. I did, however, find three pages that were set up for the public to post comments (that I suspect were posted by spammers). So I cannot independently confirm what has been claimed. We do know what his wife has said about the incident, however, and so that is something that can be verified.

"

You know, I have read some online claims about what was on this man's facebook page. I immediately went to facebook last night and looked up his page, and found none. I did, however, find three pages that were set up for the public to post comments (that I suspect were posted by spammers). So I cannot independently confirm what has been claimed. We do know what his wife has said about the incident, however, and so that is something that can be verified.

By "some online claims" you mean news articles?

"

By "some online claims" you mean news articles?

Yes. But as I said, I searched for the guy on Facebook, and only found pages set up by someone else. They were not his Facebook page.

The shooting was done by a crazy person.

It's not terrorism, it is murder.
Where did you read that he was crazy?
You have to READ that he was crazy?

Sane people don't execute people over parking spaces or any other common apartment complex dispute.

Sane people don't execute people over parking spaces or any other common apartment complex dispute.

Sane people are not Terrorists. You just copy and pasted what Hicks' lawyer is arguing.

Forum List

Back