Glenn Greenwald sounds the alarm on a ‘very real threat’ of a nuclear exchange with Tucker, who says: "a nuclear war would mean the end of the world!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
David Petraeus, a former commander of US Central Command: "Russia should know that if it uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine, then US Airforce will destroy Russian Army in a few days."

over what? over who governs not even Ukraine, but the Donbass, where everyone speaks Russian anyway

David Petraeus, a former commander of US Central Command: "Russia should know that if it uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine, then US Airforce will destroy Russian Army in a few days."

over what? over who governs not even Ukraine, but the Donbass, where everyone speaks Russian anyway

I wish I didn't have to say this but here goes.

The people who run this nation have every reason to start a nuclear war with Russia. Why not? They do not care about American citizens at all, and worse, their "reckoning" via the ballot box is coming.

Even worse than that....

The health reckoning re: the vaccines is coming even quicker. I just attended a visitation of a woman who died from a "rare", fast advancing cancer yesterday. I should say: ANOTHER one.

You can hide a lot of illness behind "radiation sickness". Do not doubt, not for one second, that the ghouls who run this nation would not unleash nuclear bombs to cover their mistakes.

The people who run this nation have every reason to start a nuclear war with Russia. Why not? They do not care about American citizens at all, and worse, their "reckoning" via the ballot box is coming.

Even worse than that....

The health reckoning re: the vaccines is coming even quicker. I just attended a visitation of a woman who died from a "rare", fast advancing cancer yesterday. I should say: ANOTHER one.

You can hide a lot of illness behind "radiation sickness". Do not doubt, not for one second, that the ghouls who run this nation would not unleash nuclear bombs to cover their mistakes.
It wasn't mistakes , it was all planned.

It wasn't mistakes , it was all planned.

Nah.

I never go for that 4D chess crap. We're too stupid as a species. I mean whatever it is you think "was all planned" because of the way things are unfolding--no. There's just too much stupidity afoot for this to be some master grand plan.

ETA: or if it was, it's a really bad plan

Even worse than that....

Ya know, i gotta agree Sue...

whatever issue it is, i'm fairly certain our Gub'Mit will 'eff it up

seems to be the one thing they excel at.....

~S~

Forum List

Back