Glenn Greenwald resigns from the intercept

Lets get to the core of this: China. Huge investees in the stock market, and primarily the media. And quite possibly they have bought out the Democrats, although we can only look at the effects. I used to be a democrat and liberal. It seems like the being a democrat currently means eliminating all standards of credibility and accepting ANYTHING the higher echelon says. Which smacks more of a cult more than a rational political party. And the democrats that stand by rioters? That offends a former democrat even!

I love how wingnuts couldn't stand Glenn Greenwald just a few short years ago.
4i6Ckte.gif

If Trump loses, the lying MSM wins.

A Trump victory kicks them right in the teeth.

It tells them they have no power.

Journalist Glenn Greenwald has resigned from The Intercept, seven years after co-founding the online publication, citing censorship by his own editors over an article concerning former Vice President Joe Biden.

This is outrageous...The left has lost their minds...Journalism is dead in this country.

this is discussed in the media section.

oh...sorry...I also see this as political in nature, and deserves to be here to broaden discussion about it...however if the moderation team wants to move it into the other discussion they, of course can....

Forum List

Back