Glenn Beck's Entire Family Has Covid

EXCEPT HIM.

While interviewing Dr Simone Gold today he mentioned that he's been taking hydroxychloroquine, a steroid, and zinc regularly.

His wife and kids currently have the virus, but it hasnt touched him.

Dr Gold said shes heard of, and personally witnessed this MANY times.

Obama just called Fauci to see if the ChicComs would partially refund what they paid to develop the Obama Wuhan Flu! It was supposed to work that Beck gets it while his family is untouched.

Last edited:
The symptoms he describe, I HAD IN NOVEMBER 2019. And I never get sick. Cant remember the last time I had a cold. I described it as "the flu" and felt miserable for 3 days.

EXCEPT HIM.

While interviewing Dr Simone Gold today he mentioned that he's been taking hydroxychloroquine, a steroid, and zinc regularly.

I have 4 family members with it...they are just about done though.

EXCEPT HIM.

Is it a hard illness or easy? Are they older or young?

EXCEPT HIM.

Is it a hard illness or easy? Are they older or young?

My Brother, his wife and their 2 kids, in their early 20s...........all in same house.

So far just elevated temps, one of them lost taste and smell.....one had cold like symptoms...other than that......they are just now getting past the 10 quarantine period and they have to get another chinese flu test.

New Topics

Forum List

Back