Glenn Beck: Term 'Colored' Is 'Not A Bad Thing'

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Glenn Beck: Term 'Colored' Is 'Not A Bad Thing,' 'African American' Is 'Ridiculously Stupid' (AUDIO)

Glenn Beck blasted the use of the term "African American" in favor of "black" and "colored" on his radio show on Tuesday.

The radio host was reflecting on his Restoring Courage rally in Jerusaleum, where he said the term African American did not apply. He asked his co-host Pat Gray, "Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you feel ridiculously stupid everywhere in Africa, in Europe, in South America, in Jerusaleum when you would say the words African American?"

Beck asked, "Now how can people be one thing in one country and nowhere else in the world?" (Perhaps because the term "African American" only applies to people from the United States?)

Dunno. He's such an odd duck.

Glenn Beck: Term 'Colored' Is 'Not A Bad Thing,' 'African American' Is 'Ridiculously Stupid' (AUDIO)

Glenn Beck blasted the use of the term "African American" in favor of "black" and "colored" on his radio show on Tuesday.

The radio host was reflecting on his Restoring Courage rally in Jerusaleum, where he said the term African American did not apply. He asked his co-host Pat Gray, "Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you feel ridiculously stupid everywhere in Africa, in Europe, in South America, in Jerusaleum when you would say the words African American?"

Beck asked, "Now how can people be one thing in one country and nowhere else in the world?" (Perhaps because the term "African American" only applies to people from the United States?)
Dunno. He's such an odd duck.
He's right about "African-American", there is no such thing. Same goes for Irish-American, or any other hyphenated BS.

And Glenn Beck has such a peculiar white doughy color. Where have I seen that color before?

Pillsbury-dough-boy1.jpg

go tell the NAACP.....:lol:

When ever I see your posts, this always cracks me up:

Remember folks - When Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats took control in January 2007, the federal deficit was $161 billion and unemployment was 4.6%. Now it is 1.6 TRILLION and 9.6%.

Obama's one great achievement was to reawaken America's silent majority of conservatives to become activists. Thanks Obama!! You created the Tea Party!!

Somehow, you left out the cost of two wars, the drugs for votes bill and the 2.4 trillion in tax cuts which went mostly to the wealthy. All this was handed to Obama and the Democrats, but it's their fault. Hilarious. Do you really believe that or is it for the benefit of others more ignorant?

I had a teacher in middle school who was rather bothered being called an African American. Her family was from Haiti, not Africa, and she was an American not an African, a Haitian, or anything else. If it was necessary to state her race, she preferred simply 'Black', just as some people are White when absolutely necessary to note the distinction for some reason.

Last edited:
go tell the NAACP.....:lol:

When ever I see your posts, this always cracks me up:

Remember folks - When Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats took control in January 2007, the federal deficit was $161 billion and unemployment was 4.6%. Now it is 1.6 TRILLION and 9.6%.

Obama's one great achievement was to reawaken America's silent majority of conservatives to become activists. Thanks Obama!! You created the Tea Party!!

Somehow, you left out the cost of two wars, the drugs for votes bill and the 2.4 trillion in tax cuts which went mostly to the wealthy. All this was handed to Obama and the Democrats, but it's their fault. Hilarious. Do you really believe that or is it for the benefit of others more ignorant?
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

Nope, it's"

Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama!

Deal with it bean, your boy is now officially the worst President in US history. It's not even up for debate any longer. The man is completely inept......His legacy is, "The Downgraded President"

When history books are written 100 years from now, the main points of his Presidency will be his failure to lead, his economic ineptness, his inability to reach across the aisle and get things done, 10% unemployment, and DOWNGRADED for the first and only time in US history.

Last edited:
I had a teacher in middle school who was rather bothered being called an African American. Her family was from Haiti, not Africa, and she was an American an African, a Haitian, or anything else. If it was necessary to state her race, she preferred simply 'Black', just as some people are White when absolutely necessary to note the distinction for some reason.
All blacks are from Africa

I had a teacher in middle school who was rather bothered being called an African American. Her family was from Haiti, not Africa, and she was an American an African, a Haitian, or anything else. If it was necessary to state her race, she preferred simply 'Black', just as some people are White when absolutely necessary to note the distinction for some reason.
By your reasoning, so are all Whites. What's your point? Do you want us to throw you an African American Pride Parade?

Beck asked, "Now how can people be one thing in one country and nowhere else in the world?"

I dunno Glenn, you fucking Kraut Nazi, how can you be a famous radio host in the U.S. - but if we were to drop you anywhere else in the world with the clothes on your back and $100 you wouldn't last 12 hours? Maybe its because you're a big fat lazy twat?

By your reasoning, so are all Whites. What's your point? Do you want us to throw you an African American Pride Parade?
They already have that, how about a European Pride Parade?

They already have that, how about a European Pride Parade?

Its called the COLUMBUS DAY PARADE. You know, the day we celebrate a European "discovering" a land with people already living on it?

Last edited:
Already living there and sailing around the world to get there, is a big difference.

Do you know how the first black man sailed around the world?

Forum List

Back