Glenn Beck on the President and Michelle

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
'Obama made me a better man,' Glenn Beck tells 'The New Yorker'

Glenn Beck is suffering an existential crisis — politically speaking at least.

The most recent crisis — Beck has a long history of heavy on-air soul searching — began to simmer with the rise of Donald Trump, but it reached full boil when he heard first lady Michelle Obama's speech in the wake of Trump's lewd remarks on a decade old Access Hollywood recording.

"It doesn’t matter what party you belong to — Democrat, Republican, Independent— no woman deserves to be treated this way," Obama said. And the words hit Beck like a ton of bricks. He called it "the most effective political speech I have heard since Ronald Reagan."

"Those words hit me where I live," Beck told The New Yorker in an interview. "If you’re a decent human being, those words were dead on."

Beck is just being honest. Exercising his right to "freedom of speech." You know, the things that you Alt Righter harp on all the time.

Beck is a moron who happens to have people listen to his rants

I thought so when he was anti-Obama and I think so now that he is embracing Obama

The most recent crisis — Beck has a long history of heavy on-air soul searching — began to simmer with the rise of Donald Trump, but it reached full boil when he heard first lady Michelle Obama's speech in the wake of Trump's lewd remarks on a decade old Access Hollywood recording.

"It doesn’t matter what party you belong to — Democrat, Republican, Independent— no woman deserves to be treated this way," Obama said. And the words hit Beck like a ton of bricks. He called it "the most effective political speech I have heard since Ronald Reagan."

"Those words hit me where I live," Beck told The New Yorker in an interview. "If you’re a decent human being, those words were dead on."

Beck is just being honest. Exercising his right to "freedom of speech." You know, the things that you Alt Righter harp on all the time.

He's lost his audience, and is simply trying to build a new one using you guys.

Beck made a fortune selling conspiracy theories and hate to the extreme right wing

Now he is trying the same game with liberals.....I have changed my views....don't you love me now?

Trump did the same thing

When trump said his show sucked is when he got all butt hurt and switched to MSM attack mode on Donald. I used to like beck. But his show is not what it was 10 years ago.

Beck deserves to be eaten alive by the rabid fearful fucktarded movement he had a big hand in enabling.

Beck is as imbalanced as Trump. Yes, he is trying to regain his audience. But he has burned his bridge long ago with the Democrats.

Beck made a fortune selling conspiracy theories and hate to the extreme right wing

Now he is trying the same game with liberals.....I have changed my views....don't you love me now?

Trump did the same thing

Good thing Hillary and company never change their views for their own benefit.

Trump did the same thing

I hope that statement made you feel better...

The Mormon nutcase is beyond help, and probably will run for office and become a career politician because he is very politically correct. LOL

Trump did the same thing

I hope that statement made you feel better...

Nope, only when I pass gas does it make me feel better............oh wait......now I feel better.

Thanks for that.

The Mormon nutcase is beyond help, and probably will run for office and become a career politician because he is very politically correct. LOL

I doubt he will take the pay cut.

I doubt he will take the pay cut.
His empire is falling like a house of cards, he's just another Mormon whack job. Much like Romney

I wasn't aware Beck was still alive!

I wasn't aware Beck was still alive!
He's not, he's Obamas little lapdog

Trump did the same thing

Really? How so?

Michelle is an idiot, she says how offended by what Trump said, but she is perfectly fine with her daughter's listening to jayz calling them botched and hoes.

Glen Beck says Obama made him a better man.

Trump said he was always against the Iraq War

Republicans love to rewrite history....Like, MLK was a conservative

:420:

New Topics

Forum List

Back