Glenn Beck: Exposed the extremist Agenda

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Is anyone else watching this? Glenn is showing the widespread propaganda the terrorists use in the middle east. Showing what they are teaching little kids. this stuff is freaking scary...

The only place ive ever seen hate like this is in the so called "intellectual" propaganda of Europe prior to World War I and II in history books. Its really sickening.

Yeah, gotta be, now that I remember catching a bit of him on a hospital tv monday night. He was talking about how he was going to do a big show on Wed. and "expose the terrorists".

The bit of the show I did see was a one sided yawn fest and his whole presentation reminded me of a cross between a bad Wolf Blitzer (not that I consider Wolf good or anything) and a stereotypical motivational speaker.

Which is why i'm not bothering to tune in.

I think the scariest part was the 8-year old standing in front of a greenscreen slideshow of various pictures shouting things like "Kill all the Jews and throw them in the ocean! Death to Israel! Death to America! Allahu Ackbar!" Then there was the suicide bomber Saturday morning cartoon.

Also, those videos of President Tom giving speeches in Iran where he shouted forth some word (can't remember what it was) and the crowd would always respond with "Death to Israel!" "Death to America!" or "Allajuh Ackbar!" were eerily similar to some videos videos from the 1930s that featured the exchange "Seig!" "Heil Hitler!" over and over again.

I think the scariest part was the 8-year old standing in front of a greenscreen slideshow of various pictures shouting things like "Kill all the Jews and throw them in the ocean! Death to Israel! Death to America! Allahu Ackbar!" Then there was the suicide bomber Saturday morning cartoon.

Also, those videos of President Tom giving speeches in Iran where he shouted forth some word (can't remember what it was) and the crowd would always respond with "Death to Israel!" "Death to America!" or "Allajuh Ackbar!" were eerily similar to some videos videos from the 1930s that featured the exchange "Seig!" "Heil Hitler!" over and over again.

Yup it is pretty scary how similar it all is, but unfortunately Europe and America are full of liberals who don't want to hear it. Just ignore the problem and it'll go away.
:lalala:

Yeah, gotta be, now that I remember catching a bit of him on a hospital tv monday night. He was talking about how he was going to do a big show on Wed. and "expose the terrorists".

The bit of the show I did see was a one sided yawn fest and his whole presentation reminded me of a cross between a bad Wolf Blitzer (not that I consider Wolf good or anything) and a stereotypical motivational speaker.

Are you saying he was lying? Nope I get it. You're a lib who sides with Islamic extremists because you too would love to yell "death to America". How typical of a US bashing America loathing lib. Tell me how do you stand living in this country?

Are you saying he was lying? Nope I get it. You're a lib who sides with Islamic extremists because you too would love to yell "death to America". How typical of a US bashing America loathing lib. Tell me how do you stand living in this country?

I think he's more of the ilk that doesnt believe there is a problem. I doubt he stands with the terrorists but he seems to feel that what is being said, isnt being said. Thats my take anyway. Like hawk said, if you cover your eyes and ears, its not there right?

I think he's more of the ilk that doesnt believe there is a problem. I doubt he stands with the terrorists but he seems to feel that what is being said, isnt being said. Thats my take anyway. Like hawk said, if you cover your eyes and ears, its not there right?

The last time we ignored propaganda like this it resulted in WW1 and WW2

I've been thinking about this a while and I saw this last night. I think was are totally justified and within the Constitution to ban extremist Islam in the US. We should require all Muslims to register, and if we find out they are extremists, deport them or jail them on the basis of treason.

The situation in Iran makes it all the more important that we have a huge presence in Iraq. We should also have a defensible border with Iran- two strips of barbed wire 1/4 mile apart and kill everything inside of it. The so-called civil war in Iraq would quickly boil down, without the Iranian influence to fuel it.

We also need to let Israel do what needs to be done with the current Hezbolah issue, and provide support with an embargo on Iran during this whole process. Just like we are doing with Castro and Cuba. Maybe if we isolate the little bastard he will be overthrown from within. The only other option I see, due to the current US political situation, is to wait until Iran nukes Israel before we watch them completely destroy the current regime. Hopefully that will happen before Iran attacks New York.

I've been thinking about this a while and I saw this last night. I think was are totally justified and within the Constitution to ban extremist Islam in the US. We should require all Muslims to register, and if we find out they are extremists, deport them or jail them on the basis of treason.

The situation in Iran makes it all the more important that we have a huge presence in Iraq. We should also have a defensible border with Iran- two strips of barbed wire 1/4 mile apart and kill everything inside of it. The so-called civil war in Iraq would quickly boil down, without the Iranian influence to fuel it.

We also need to let Israel do what needs to be done with the current Hezbolah issue, and provide support with an embargo on Iran during this whole process. Just like we are doing with Castro and Cuba. Maybe if we isolate the little bastard he will be overthrown from within. The only other option I see, due to the current US political situation, is to wait until Iran nukes Israel before we watch them completely destroy the current regime. Hopefully that will happen before Iran attacks New York.

I don't think many people would even see nuking Israel as justification for taking out Iran, unfortunately.

One of the strengths of terrorism is the left's refusal to acknowledge the threat and treat it accordingly.

The last time we ignored propaganda like this it resulted in WW1 and WW2

ITA. The threat exists. The radicals make threats at every opportunity. The left wishes it would "go away" as it disrupts their utopian idealism, so they downplay it as rhetoric.

Radical Islam has proven itself more than willing to strike whenever they are capable, and the opportunity presents itself. The more power they achieve, the easier it will be to carry out their threats on a global level.

I don't think many people would even see nuking Israel as justification for taking out Iran, unfortunately.

Agreed. I would say that with few exceptions, the annhilation of Israel would be but a ripple in 'international relations.' The one big exception, the only one, the US. I don't think that matters much anymore.

Agreed. I would say that with few exceptions, the annhilation of Israel would be but a ripple in 'international relations.' The one big exception, the only one, the US. I don't think that matters much anymore.

Iran even aiming a nuke in a direction I find unsatisfactory is justification for a preemptive nuclear strike, IMO.

We're going to keep dicking around, letting the left and UN-"world voice" downplay and/or ignore this until Iran DOES destroy something.

I guess "we were wrong" will help bring back the dead.:rolleyes:

Yeah I was just yankin' his chain a bit...

You don't think Israel will retaliate?

With what? Israel's nukes are not as widely-dispersed as the US's. We have a lot more square mileage to play with. If Iran builds enough nukes, they could effectively wipe Israel off the map.

I'm sure the Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanians, et al will appreciate the Hell out of it.

And we don't know what using that amount of nuclear weapons at once will do to the Earth, but I bet it ain't good.

With what? Israel's nukes are not as widely-dispersed as the US's. We have a lot more square mileage to play with. If Iran builds enough nukes, they could effectively wipe Israel off the map.

I'm sure the Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanians, et al will appreciate the Hell out of it.

And we don't know what using that amount of nuclear weapons at once will do to the Earth, but I bet it ain't good.

Yea im sure the econuts will give a damn then when nukes go off but screw us trying to stop Iran now.

As for Israel, how can they stop Iran when theyre dead? Itd be like us retaliating against Canada after they launched a nuke on us. They are too close. We wouldnt know what happened till it was all over.

New Topics

Forum List

Back