Glen GreenWald's Article On Bidens - The One That Was Censored

Greenwald has been a Putin stooge for years

Snowden ring bell?

Know where he lives? Yea Moscow

Please, Lesh, you stupid motherfucker.....

Tell us where Greenwodl was wrong and the people who censored his story was right.

We'd love to hear how you support media bias.

Please show us how he is Putin's stooge.

Snowden ring bell?

Tell us where Greenwodl was wrong and the people who censored his story was right.

Their denials are a fighting retreat. They are for censoring us.

1604180607885.png

GOOD QUESTION: Is America Going To Let The Party Of Riots, Re-education Camps, Coups, Intolerance, Censorship, And Segregation Win The White House Tuesday?

Snowden ring bell?

Their denials are a fighting retreat. They are for censoring us.

View attachment 409293

GOOD QUESTION: Is America Going To Let The Party Of Riots, Re-education Camps, Coups, Intolerance, Censorship, And Segregation Win The White House Tuesday?

That meme is fantstic.

Check out my flamer on Chelsea in the Flame Zone.

She's a third class bitch.

I looked and did not find this anywhere....sorry if it is a duplicate

I am surprised Twitter hasn't had him arrested:

I am posting here the most recent draft of my article about Joe and Hunter Biden — the last one seen by Intercept editors before telling me that they refuse to publish it absent major structural changes involving the removal of all sections critical of Joe Biden, leaving only a narrow article critiquing media outlets.

He then promises more:

I will also, in a separate post, publish all communications I had with Intercept editors surrounding this article so you can see the censorship in action and, given the Intercept’s denials, decide for yourselves (this is the kind of transparency responsible journalists provide, and which the Intercept refuses to this day to provide regarding their conduct in the Reality Winner story).

I am reading through this and this article is not about Joe Biden although it raises some questions that should be addressed.....

In the middle of the article there is this summary:

But the real scandal that has been proven is not the former Vice President’s misconduct but that of his supporters and allies in the U.S. media. As Taibbi’s headline put it: “With the Hunter Biden Exposé, Suppression is a Bigger Scandal Than the Actual Story.”

Lots more to follow:

To believe the laptop bullshit story you have to belive:

Biden dropped off the mac to be repaired at an obscure mac store instead of buying a new one or taking it to the Apple Store. There is one in Wilmington at 125 Christiana Mall, Newark, DE 19702

Biden left it there for more than 30 days even though it supposedly had the most heinous and damaging information one could imagine on the hard drives.

Instead of doing what happens to almost all orphaned equipment--holding it for an extended period of time or destroying it....the "owner" of the store decides he will commit the Cardinal Sin of computer repair guys and go through the files of one of his customers; opening files, reading e-mails, etc...

This, in and of itself is

You have to believe that instead of calling the local police, he calls the FBI.
Here is the first comment following the article. it is astounding. And the right is accused of allowing Trump a pass on stupid shit:

I became a fan of yours when I was in law school at UC Hastings in 2003. Your the best, for sure. But fuck...

I got to be honest...I'm glad the press is ignoring this story. There's just too much at stake. Biden might be losing his edge, his family might be trading in his name, but who gives a shit? The alternative is worse by light years.

And yeah, I don't trust the "people" out there to get it right. The "people" are rubes. Those idiots voted for this piece of shit once before, they'll do it again, in a heartbeat.

More importantly, you really want to do Rudy Giuliani's work for him? I don't know, I don't get it...why so eager to make the campaign's case for them? It's not a rhetorical question. I just don't get it.

Did you notice the left wing characteristic in his post "I don't trust people to get it right". What a fucking arrogant shithead. Who the fuck is he to think he knows what is "right".

That is a liberal mainstay. Libs are smarter than you.

We are. Given present company it's not that difficult.

So, tell us why you believe that?

Your blob said that foreign countries are printing ballots....

He said it while primaries were still going on.
He said it before Harris was nominated for VP.

It is physically impossible for such ballots to be printed.

You firmly believe it as do other blobbers.

Hence, you people are stupid.

Glen Greenwoods (LOL) would agree.

Ok, this is really easy....Show me with any post I've made that I believe that 'foreign countries are printing ballots'.....Or, when you can't find one, apologize.
I will, as soon as you show me the post where you said you thought Trump was full of shit for tweeting it.

I believe that is exactly what happened...Who said that drug abusers were smart...?

Secondly, I don't have to disprove your claim, you have prove your claim....That's how it works....

Again, my point from earlier is proven....Its not hard to think we're smarter when you believe the most whacky stories ever concocted.

So, you don't believe that the Biden's were influence peddling, and that Joe lied when he said he didn't know about it while acting as VP? Yeah, ok....

Still doesn't mean that you are smarter, as evidenced by you not being able to post anything where I said what you claimed...All that proves is that we believe different things...

Um no.

It means I'm smarter than someone who believes the laptop story...
I know that if I leave my dry cleaning at the cleaners longer than 30 days, the dry cleaner isn't going to send my pants to Rudy Guliani.
Fake News. The claim slip that Hunter signed made it clear that after NINETY days, and an unpaid balance that the computer became the property of the repair shop.

Boy you suck at memeing.

The laptop story is bullshit. The press is right to pass on it.

I think if you were to pump truth serum into the people at Fox, they would tell you that they think it's bullshit too but since it will help their blob...they are running with it.

But you can't produce anything that says it's bullshit other than Adam Schitt contradicting the IA's who say it is not a Russian plot.

I am posting here the most recent draft of my article about Joe and Hunter Biden — the last one seen by Intercept editors before telling me that they refuse to publish it absent major structural changes involving the removal of all sections critical of Joe Biden, leaving only a narrow article critiquing media outlets.

He then promises more:

I will also, in a separate post, publish all communications I had with Intercept editors surrounding this article so you can see the censorship in action and, given the Intercept’s denials, decide for yourselves (this is the kind of transparency responsible journalists provide, and which the Intercept refuses to this day to provide regarding their conduct in the Reality Winner story).

I am reading through this and this article is not about Joe Biden although it raises some questions that should be addressed.....

But the real scandal that has been proven is not the former Vice President’s misconduct but that of his supporters and allies in the U.S. media. As Taibbi’s headline put it: “With the Hunter Biden Exposé, Suppression is a Bigger Scandal Than the Actual Story.”

Lots more to follow:

Biden dropped off the mac to be repaired at an obscure mac store instead of buying a new one or taking it to the Apple Store. There is one in Wilmington at 125 Christiana Mall, Newark, DE 19702

Biden left it there for more than 30 days even though it supposedly had the most heinous and damaging information one could imagine on the hard drives.

Instead of doing what happens to almost all orphaned equipment--holding it for an extended period of time or destroying it....the "owner" of the store decides he will commit the Cardinal Sin of computer repair guys and go through the files of one of his customers; opening files, reading e-mails, etc...

Here is the first comment following the article. it is astounding. And the right is accused of allowing Trump a pass on stupid shit:

I became a fan of yours when I was in law school at UC Hastings in 2003. Your the best, for sure. But fuck...

I got to be honest...I'm glad the press is ignoring this story. There's just too much at stake. Biden might be losing his edge, his family might be trading in his name, but who gives a shit? The alternative is worse by light years.

And yeah, I don't trust the "people" out there to get it right. The "people" are rubes. Those idiots voted for this piece of shit once before, they'll do it again, in a heartbeat.

More importantly, you really want to do Rudy Giuliani's work for him? I don't know, I don't get it...why so eager to make the campaign's case for them? It's not a rhetorical question. I just don't get it.

Did you notice the left wing characteristic in his post "I don't trust people to get it right". What a fucking arrogant shithead. Who the fuck is he to think he knows what is "right".

Ok, this is really easy....Show me with any post I've made that I believe that 'foreign countries are printing ballots'.....Or, when you can't find one, apologize.
I will, as soon as you show me the post where you said you thought Trump was full of shit for tweeting it.

I believe that is exactly what happened...Who said that drug abusers were smart...?

Secondly, I don't have to disprove your claim, you have prove your claim....That's how it works....

Again, my point from earlier is proven....Its not hard to think we're smarter when you believe the most whacky stories ever concocted.

So, you don't believe that the Biden's were influence peddling, and that Joe lied when he said he didn't know about it while acting as VP? Yeah, ok....

Still doesn't mean that you are smarter, as evidenced by you not being able to post anything where I said what you claimed...All that proves is that we believe different things...

Um no.

I know that if I leave my dry cleaning at the cleaners longer than 30 days, the dry cleaner isn't going to send my pants to Rudy Guliani.
Fake News. The claim slip that Hunter signed made it clear that after NINETY days, and an unpaid balance that the computer became the property of the repair shop.

Boy you suck at memeing.

I think if you were to pump truth serum into the people at Fox, they would tell you that they think it's bullshit too but since it will help their blob...they are running with it.

But you can't produce anything that says it's bullshit other than Adam Schitt contradicting the IA's who say it is not a Russian plot.
Fake News. You previously claimed that the Biden campaign had denied that Hunter, Joe's Bagman, left his laptop at this computer shop and then failed to retrieve it, and that the Biden campaign denied the authenticity of these emails. I asked you for a link and pull quote supporting your assertion, and I don't see where you have posted any support for your claim.

How soon should we expect you to post support for your assertion?

He then promises more:

Lots more to follow:

Um no.

Boy you suck at memeing.

Fake News. You previously claimed that the Biden campaign had denied that Hunter, Joe's Bagman, left his laptop at this computer shop and then failed to retrieve it, and that the Biden campaign denied the authenticity of these emails. I asked you for a link and pull quote supporting your assertion, and I don't see where you have posted any support for your claim.

That pull-quote denies neither that this was Hunter's laptop, nor, that the emails are authentic.

Let me check the rest of the article: Nope. All they do is say that a meeting with Burisma is not shown on his official calendar, which is to be expected, who would think that Joe would put an illegal meeting on his official calendar? And check out this bit of ass covering by the campaign:
Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule...
Source - your link.

So, let's recap:

1. There is no denial that this is Hunter's laptop.
  2. There is no denial that these emails are authentic.
  3. They don't even deny that Joe Biden met with the Corrupt Oligarch from Ukraine's most corrupt Corporation that was paying Joe's Bagman, Hunter, $50k a month, BEFORE Joe Biden insisted that Ukraine fire their top prosecutor who was investigating him for corruption.
You should retract your claim that the Biden Camp has denied that these emails are authentic and that this laptop is Hunters.

He then promises more:

Lots more to follow:

Um no.

Boy you suck at memeing.

That pull-quote denies neither that this was Hunter's laptop, nor, that the emails are authentic.

Let me check the rest of the article: Nope. All they do is say that a meeting with Burisma is not shown on his official calendar, which is to be expected, who would think that Joe would put an illegal meeting on his official calendar? And check out this bit of ass covering by the campaign:
Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule...
Source - your link.

So, let's recap:

1. There is no denial that this is Hunter's laptop.
  2. There is no denial that these emails are authentic.
  3. They don't even deny that Joe Biden met with the Corrupt Oligarch from Ukraine's most corrupt Corporation that was paying Joe's Bagman, Hunter, $50k a month, BEFORE Joe Biden insisted that Ukraine fire their top prosecutor who was investigating him for corruption.
You should retract your claim that the Biden Camp has denied that these emails are authentic and that this laptop is Hunters.
Of course none of that has been proven... has ot

Snowden ring bell?

Greenwald has a long history of pimping Putin and Trump propaganda.

Fuck him and fuck you

Christ. You don’t even know the guy’s name you twat

He then promises more:

Lots more to follow:

Crackheads do dumb shit. You're entire post is now void.

He then promises more:

Lots more to follow:

Um no.

Boy you suck at memeing.

The pee pee tapes were the lead story on your "news" media. Now dont you look stupid.

THIS IS CNN: Principled CNN Journalist Jake Tapper Told NY Post to Bow to Twitter’s Demands Just Hours Before Their Account was Restored, Gets Wrecked in Response.

The Two Necessary Approaches for Ending Big Tech.
The captains of Big Tech who appeared before a Senate committee a few days ago revealed once again what a pernicious force they are.
Evil
Moral narcissists of the highest order, they are all the more dangerous because they think they are good. They are convinced they are helping the world, making sure we in the great unwashed are not propagandized by what they deem disinformation or misinformation, when in actuality they are making a frontal assault on free speech via various forms of censorship.
Self-Righteous Censors
This reached the level of Theater of the Absurd when Twitter’s Jack Dorsey, responding to Senator Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), testified that Holocaust denial did not meet Twitter’s definition of misinformation while, evidently, the New York Post’s reporting on Tony Bobulinski’s widely-authenticated emails did.
Deranged
Dorsey also told Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) his site had not censored tweets from the president when they had done so literally dozens of times.
The most flagrant Orwellian prevarication, however, was when Dorsey stated Twitter had no influence on elections. (Why then would he bother to censor the New York Post?)
Four legs good, two legs bad, anyone?
Delusions
Google and Facebook are at least as disturbing and arguably vastly more powerful.
In a manner even the Chinese might envy, “The ends justify the means” has come to America via unseen algorithms dictating what is displayed on our laptops, cellphones and, soon, just about everything else.
But what do we do about it?
Solutions
I propose a two-pronged attack, one legislative and one personal/consumer-oriented. The latter, I believe, may ultimately be more effective, but both are necessary.
From the legal standpoint, Sens. Blackburn, Joshua Hawley (R-Mo.) and several others, some Democrats, are attempting to overhaul Section 230 that shields sites like Facebook and Twitter from being sued for the content to which they have linked.
Strip Immunity Shield From The Censors
Written over twenty years ago, the early Paleolithic Age in internet terms, the authors of this rule could not have conceived to the degree these sites have become publishers themselves.
Never intended to protect news censors
In fact, they are now, in essence, the managing editors of the world’s news and therefore the gatekeepers of an overwhelming percentage of global information. In a sense, the truth is what they say it is. What could be more powerful than that in a digital age?
We should adamantly support a rewriting of 230, allowing these behemoths to be sued just as much as the rest of us residents of Grub Street. It’s possible this can be accomplished, but, unfortunately, as no doubt some of those legislators would agree, that is not going to be nearly enough.
Sue their asses off
A serious look at rewriting anti-trust legislation should be in the cards, but without a Trump victory, that is highly unlikely. And even with one, it will be tremendously difficult, given the deepest pockets in Washington—the deepest pockets anywhere actually— belong to the tech giants. And since “money is the mother’s milk of politics,” well, you know the rest….
Consumers
CONSUMERS
Which leads me, my fellow citizens, to that second prong, to what we can and must do—the consumer approach.
Break Them Up!
We can leave Google, Twitter, and Facebook, pretty much in that order. If there are enough of us, we can cut their profits and build competition.
For some, maybe many, of us that means our lives will change radically—or at least we fear it will. But as the saying goes, fortune favors the daring.
The lockout of the New York Post is a reminder that Abandoning the decentralized Blogosphere for the walled gardens of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube was a huge mistake, particularly for conservatives.

Do your pants contain a hard drive?

I know yours doesn't. LOL

Ok, you're now boring troll...Away with you.

You can't bore anything with your "hard drive" that's for sure. LOL All you have is a floppy disc.

Seriously....Rudy Guliani winding up with the copy is a sure sign that this is completely fabricated. That is my point.

It'd be more than enough to make you squirm...

But, Attacking the source is a logical fallacy...Thus a debate loser....Thank you for your consession...

Squirm? I laugh at the amateurish attempt.

According to every major news media outlet....they ignored it because the story is so ridiculous, nobody believes it.

Or they are covering for their chosen candidate...Which is what they've been doing unashamed for the past eternity....so....

You can't bore anything with your "hard drive" that's for sure. LOL All you have is a floppy disc.

Seriously....Rudy Guliani winding up with the copy is a sure sign that this is completely fabricated. That is my point.

But, Attacking the source is a logical fallacy...Thus a debate loser....Thank you for your consession...

According to every major news media outlet....they ignored it because the story is so ridiculous, nobody believes it.
The tragedy is that you either believe that or are a shill.

Or they are covering for their chosen candidate...Which is what they've been doing unashamed for the past eternity....so....
Sounds like you’re questioning the source.

Your concession is noted

Snowden ring bell?

Fuck him and fuck you

Always welcome something that supports your bullshit.

So....fuck you.

An interesting article from the Daily Beast.

Does not cast Greenwald in a great light, but also shows that on other occasions he was calling out The Intercept for pushing Anti Trump Bullshit.

Snowden ring bell?

Fuck him and fuck you

He wrote for Salon (which I didn't know).

He wrote for the Guardian (which I did know).

Both, of course, are right wing rags......:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back