Glen Beck interview with father of Seal killed in Libya terrorist attack

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Father of Navy SEAL killed at Libyan embassy reveals the shocking details of his meeting with Obama, Biden, and Clinton in interview with Glenn Beck – Glenn Beck

The above link has the video of Charles Woods, the father of slain Seal Ty Woods, and his meeting with Obumbler and Biden.

Below is what Hillary Clinton told him regarding the death of his son.

PICKET: (AUDIO) Father of killed Navy SEAL - Hillary told me she would have filmmaker 'arrested and prosecuted' - Washington Times

Tyrone Woods’ father: Hillary told me they would ‘prosecute’ filmmaker | Walid Shoebat

“We’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted that did the video.”

Mr. Larson appeared on Fox News Channel’s Megyn Kelly’s program on Thursday and discussed his conversation with Mr. Woods. Kelly pointed out:

"I want to ask you about a piece of news that Charles Woods made with you Lars, where he said Hillary Clinton pulled him aside at that ceremony for his son and said, ‘We are going to have that filmmaker arrested.’ That what the Friday after the Tuesday the men were killed and it was the Friday before the Sunday that Susan Rice was on the talk shows saying that it was all about a video. Now you have Hillary Clinton saying directly to him, ‘We’re going to have that filmmaker arrested.’even though we know from these cables we saw this week, Lars, that she was told as it was happening and moments after that this Islamic Jihadist group Ansar Al Sharia was claiming responsibility for it and she knew 20 guys with weapons including RPGS and other weapons were bombing the consulate and unleashing hell."

Is Hillary the most clueless bitch on earth? This utter stupid moron actually thought it was about a youtube video.

Last edited:
Vice President Biden, as he has become known to do, reportedly made a wildly inappropriate comment to the father who had just lost his hero son.

Woods said Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”

“Are these the words of someone who is sorry?” said Woods.

Hows that for classy huh?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe...-son-always-have-balls-the-size-of-cue-balls/

Actively campaigning for their god.

Yeah. Bidens a class act and Hilary is a clueless moron.

To bad Mr Woods didn't tell the lot of them exactly what he thinks. I'm sure it wouldn't have been fit for press release.

Yeah. Bidens a class act and Hilary is a clueless moron.

To bad Mr Woods didn't tell the lot of them exactly what he thinks. I'm sure it wouldn't have been fit for press release.

Don't make spelling mistakes when calling people out you idiot :eusa_hand: That makes you a "clueless moron" :thup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back