Glaring Inconsistency In Estimating CO2 vs. Solar Forcing Suggests CO2 Impacts Are Wildly Exaggerated

That wasn't a quote by Roy Spencer, it's reality. I'm surprised you didn't know that.
Here's you:
---
To make matters worse the models assume [that the climate system is in a natural state of energy balance, and that there is no long-term climate change unless humans cause it.

Here's Roy Spencer:
---
The most important thing to remember about climate models which are used to project future global warming is that they were “tuned” with the assumption I started this article with: that the climate system is in a natural state of energy balance, and that there is no long-term climate change unless humans cause it.
---

You quoted him. Not word-for-word, but you definitely quoted pieces of his piece.

And he's full of it. No, the models do _not_ assume that the climate never changes naturally. That's a weird fantasy from Spencer.

Here's a fine piece on why Spencer's models are a joke.

Here's you:
---
To make matters worse the models assume [that the climate system is in a natural state of energy balance, and that there is no long-term climate change unless humans cause it.

Here's Roy Spencer:
---
The most important thing to remember about climate models which are used to project future global warming is that they were “tuned” with the assumption I started this article with: that the climate system is in a natural state of energy balance, and that there is no long-term climate change unless humans cause it.
---

You quoted him. Not word-for-word, but you definitely quoted pieces of his piece.

And he's full of it. No, the models do _not_ assume that the climate never changes naturally. That's a weird fantasy from Spencer.

Here's a fine piece on why Spencer's models are a joke.

The quote you replied to was... "The models relied upon by the IPCC use the low variability solar output dataset," dummy. That's not from Roy Spencer. That's reality.