Give us a guestimate on how long before the Trump Administration's first big scandal.

R

rdean

It's like 68 days before he's sworn in and already, there are so many brewing. And it looks like he is already creating even more.

Putting avowed right wing racist Bannon in a top position in his staff. What's in his background?

The Trump kids running Trump world with all it's foreign debt. We are about to find out the true meaning of "pay for play".

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

The day after he's sworn in, the press will begin dogging him on his tax returns.

We are about to see some really exciting times. I am stoked.

It's like you can see it coming from really far off, but we all know there is nothing you can do about it.

It's like 68 days before he's sworn in and already, there are so many brewing. And it looks like he is already creating even more.

Putting avowed right wing racist Bannon in a top position in his staff. What's in his background?

The Trump kids running Trump world with all it's foreign debt. We are about to find out the true meaning of "pay for play".

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

The day after he's sworn in, the press will begin dogging him on his tax returns.

It's like you can see it coming from really far off, but we all know there is nothing you can do about it.

Scandal already went down. Trump grabbed 3 pussies today.

What if Trump has to go to court for the Trump University Trial, gives testimony and it turns out he lied?

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming, and refusal to obey a lawful order.

Bummer, the fun would be over before it began.

Trump wants trial postponement until after swearing in - CNN.com

US District Judge Gonzalo Curiel took a strong stance Thursday and recommended the parties settle the case to avoid the immense complications of a President-elect facing trial while preparing to take office.

-----------------

Please Donald, say no.

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

Scandal already went down. Trump grabbed 3 pussies today.

Those aren't scandals. He already said he does that for fun.

dawsoncrying.gif

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

He's due in court this month so I would look for his criminal activity to be going through the courts nonstop from now on. He's a piece.of.shit and it will all be on full display now. He may miss inauguration because he's in jail or under deposition.

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

The clintons spent a lifetime in public service and somehow ended up with 100 million

The likelihood of it being worse than the Clintons when he's already fucking worth a billion seems to me infinitesimally small. He has nothing to gain, the Clintons couldn't seem to help themselves.

Banker speeches for a few hundred thousand a pop?

Why would a billionaire lower himself like that?

I say this as a liberal, he may have scandals, but none of them are going to be about lining his pockets with state power.

Edit - And congressman keep control of their wealth, washington was quite the profiteer. It's sort of a tradition for American politicians. Probably better than them taking bribes to feed their cocaine habit anyway

I am guessing that some of many people currently blackmailing him will not be getting paid anymore and will spill the beans. Could be anything from mistresses to mob dealings but it is certain a man like that has paid several fortunes in hush money.

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

The clintons spent a lifetime in public service and somehow ended up with 100 million

The likelihood of it being worse than the Clintons when he's already fucking worth a billion seems to me infinitesimally small. He has nothing to gain, the Clintons couldn't seem to help themselves.

I say this as a liberal, he may have scandals, but none of them are going to be about lining his pockets with state power.

Edit - And congressman keep control of their wealth, washington was quite the profiteer. It's sort of a tradition for American politicians. Probably better than them taking bribes to feed their cocaine habit anyway

As long as they pay the taxes, so what?

Hillary And Bill Clinton Have Paid $100 Million In Taxes Since 2001

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

How the fuck do you make 100 million dollars as public servants?

10 million OK, you invested well

But nothing Trump could do is ever going to compare than taking 500k or whatever it was from goldmansachs for a speech.

edit - It's laughable to think otherwise, and no being a capitalist means even not paying your taxes is ok if you get away with it. And remember he was a private citizen. Not running the first family from the 90s

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Trolls Trump: 'I Bailed You Out Twice' | The Huffington Post

A Saudi Prince Burns Donald Trump - The New Yorker

Don't piss off people who give you money.

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Trolls Trump: 'I Bailed You Out Twice' | The Huffington Post

Oh yea i put stock in Saudi princes

You want to talk about corruption? Who do you think funded the clinton campaign? A lot of it was their money

You're so bad at this I almost think it's fucking satire

Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

That's fucking corruption right there bro

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

How the fuck do you make 100 million dollars as public servants?

10 million OK, you invested well

But nothing Trump could do is ever going to compare than taking 500k or whatever it was from goldmansachs for a speech.

edit - It's laughable to think otherwise, and no being a capitalist means even not paying your taxes is ok if you get away with it. And remember he was a private citizen. Not running the first family from the 90s

Don't be jealous. The Clinton's walked away with the money owing no one. Unlike Trump who seems to owe everyone.

'Beholden to no one' Trump owes $650 MILLION to China, and Goldman Sachs!! - The Right Scoop

What if Trump has to go to court for the Trump University Trial, gives testimony and it turns out he lied?

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming, and refusal to obey a lawful order.

Bummer, the fun would be over before it began.

Trump wants trial postponement until after swearing in - CNN.com

US District Judge Gonzalo Curiel took a strong stance Thursday and recommended the parties settle the case to avoid the immense complications of a President-elect facing trial while preparing to take office.

-----------------

Please Donald, say no.

I would find it hard for Trump to through a trial...

He would have to admit failure and that could be very hard for him...

It would be nice if a Soros bankrolled this baby into trial...

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

Oh yea i put stock in Saudi princes

You want to talk about corruption? Who do you think funded the clinton campaign? A lot of it was their money

You're so bad at this I almost think it's fucking satire

Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

That's fucking corruption right there bro

The best part of your article:

That the Clinton Foundation has done some good work is beyond dispute.

The Clinton's get no money from the Foundation. So they get money that's helped at least 400 million people and they are bad.

Do you understand the difference between speculation and actual events?

Trump did this so the Clinton's might have done that is not equivalent.

Trump Foundation.

Trump University.

Answer:

Early life
Stephen Kevin Bannon was born on November 27, 1953 in Norfolk, Virginia. He graduated from Virginia Tech in 1976 and holds a master's degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown University. In 1983, Bannon received an M.B.A. degree with honors from Harvard Business School.[8]

Bannon was an officer in the United States Navy, serving on the destroyer USS Paul F. Foster as a Surface Warfare Officer in the Pacific Fleet and stateside as a special assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon.[9]

Business and media career
After his military service, Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker in the Mergers & Acquisitions Department.[10] In 1990, Bannon and several colleagues from Goldman Sachs launched Bannon & Co., a boutique investment bank specializing in media. Through Bannon & Co., Bannon negotiated the sale of Castle Rock Entertainment to Ted Turner. As payment, Bannon & Co. accepted a stake in five television shows, including Seinfeld. Société Générale purchased Bannon & Co. in 1998.[11]

In 1993, while still managing Bannon & Co., Bannon was made acting director of Earth-science research project Biosphere 2 in Oracle, Arizona. Under Bannon, the project shifted emphasis from researching space exploration and colonization towards pollution and global warming. He left the project in 1995.[12][13] After the sale of Bannon & Co., Bannon became an executive producer in Hollywood. He executive produced Anthony Hopkins's 1999 film Titus. Bannon became a partner with entertainment industry executive Jeff Kwatinetz at The Firm, Inc., a film and television management company.[11] In 2004, Bannon made a documentary about Ronald Reagan titled In the Face of Evil. Through the making and screening of this film, Bannon was introduced to Peter Schweizer and publisher Andrew Breitbart.[11]

From 2007 through 2011, Bannon was chairman and CEO of Affinity Media. From March 2012 to August 2016, Bannon was executive chairman of Breitbart News LLC, the parent company of Breitbart.[14][15] Under his leadership, Breitbart took a more alt-right and nationalistic approach towards its agenda.[16] Bannon identifies as a conservative.[17][18][19] Speaking about his role at Breitbart, Bannon said: "We think of ourselves as virulently anti-establishment, particularly 'anti-' the permanent political class."[20]

Bannon is also executive chairman and co-founder of the Government Accountability Institute, where he helped orchestrate the publication of book Clinton Cash.[6][11] In 2015, Bannon was ranked No. 19 on Mediaite's list of the "25 Most Influential in Political News Media 2015".[21]

Stephen Bannon - Wikipedia

I can't imagine the absolute misery liberals are going through right now. Sucks to be a liberal.

Forum List

Back