Give it up for Lou Cypher!

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
rushchair4.jpg

Eric Stratton....Rush Chairman...Damn glad to meetcha!

Where doesn't he introduce himself so we can make him feel small? After all, this is the Introduce Yourself forum.

Last edited:
thankee muchly...time to try a new place for a change.

and this is what makes yall a bunch of maggots....you are just here for a change....trying out the board....you got no loyality and then you got the idiot bunch who came in here and attempted to hijack the board...

maggots only eat rotteness....yall seem to try to bring that mal here...no thanks

MAGGOT.png

and i am head of the mother fucking welcome wagon..... ; )

we shall see....fuck yourself dude..assuming the worst about you comes very easy

:lol:... I think she means

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,
Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way
'Cause you're in love, you're in love,
And love is here to stay!

(Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows)
Lesley Gore

I've been on the road for work for a few weeks now, still am, so not able to post much.

However, this might be a good way to introduce myself since I'm a musician working in the internets realms.

I've wanted to see this happen for over a decade now, and here it is.

Oh, I'm not allowed? ok, thanks for the welcome. just search lux arumque virtual choir.
political shit? It's so insane on all sides now, i'll probably just ignore it.

But I hope you enjoy this.

And yes, try it at home.

I've been on the road for work for a few weeks now, still am, so not able to post much.

However, this might be a good way to introduce myself since I'm a musician working in the internets realms.

I've wanted to see this happen for over a decade now, and here it is.

Oh, I'm not allowed? ok, thanks for the welcome. just search lux arumque virtual choir.
political shit? It's so insane on all sides now, i'll probably just ignore it.

But I hope you enjoy this.

And yes, try it at home.
:welcome:

Forum List

Back