Give 'em hell Barry!!!!!!

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Obama really laid it out tonight. He almost sounded like Harry Truman (of whom my wife had the pleasure to meet).

He's making an effort...

... which is more than can be said for salt the earth republicans.

He's delusional.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/04/opinion/dowd-one-and-done.html?_r=1&ref=maureendowd

Obama is still suffering from the Speech Illusion, the idea that he can come down from the mountain, read from a Teleprompter, cast a magic spell with his words and climb back up the mountain, while we scurry around and do what he proclaimed.

The days of spinning illusions in a Greek temple in a football stadium are done. The One is dancing on the edge of one term.
You lose MoDo and the NY Slimes and it's big trouble in Foggy Bottom. :lol:

Obama really laid it out tonight. He almost sounded like Harry Truman (of whom my wife had the pleasure to meet).

Dude it's all fluff with no substance. No one will disagree obama's one hell of a speaker, but when it comes to action he's a fucking waste of breath.

so shovel ready which wasn't so shovel ready, has become, miraculously, shovel ready for real now?

did he send the Plan over to be scored by the CBO?

can someone link to it please?

SHOVEL READY!

shovel-ready.gif

He's making an effort...

Yeah...Takes a lot of effort to go out there and make yet another platitudinous campaign speech, while looking like you're watching a tennis match. :lmao:

Rather, an effort at bipartisan solutions while your kind only want to watch Rome burn.

a lot of strawmen and , well, mischaracterizations, ala;

a) the trade pacts have been on his desk since he took office, the senate and house doesn't start or submit them, they are submitted to the congress BY the pres.

b) last I checked it wasn't co's who create and use interns(ships) etc. crying that they were being abused and used as free help and not adequately compensated was it?

He's making an effort...

Yeah...Takes a lot of effort to go out there and make yet another platitudinous campaign speech, while looking like you're watching a tennis match. :lmao:

Rather, an effort at bipartisan solutions while your kind only want to watch Rome burn.
Right...Nothing screams "bipartisan" more so that Nero coming out spewing empty platitudes and making pronouncements.

Not that I'd expect you to make such distinctions, though.

Forum List

Back