Giuliani subject of search warrant

steThe picture you posted is an outright, down right lie. The road signs are in Spanish, which means NOT the United States.
two things

The picture is not a current one from the biden days

I concede that

But the signs are in spanish because the swarm has not crossed the border yet

You posted a LIE. It was NOT the U.S. Border

YOU ARE A LIAR.

YOU POST LIES.

YOU ARE A LIAR.

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.
Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment

Or (the more likely story) that people who are close to Trump continue to get picked on and victimised.

It's almost like the Government and establishments (with the help of the media) in the USA want to chip chip chip away and eradicate anyone who's Republican or not left-wing enough for them and their little utopia.
Rubbish. I hope they uncover exactly what those skunks were doing in Ukraine, and it leads back to the Boss, too. We know it happened. Now maybe we can prove it.

oh indeed. seems merrick garland ain't f'ing around. & it's not a witch hunt, but justice is finally being served in a lot of cases.
You gottem now. You're O for 100 at .000 average. You'll get a blooper eventually by 2050..............just zayin baby doll
ROFL

steThe picture you posted is an outright, down right lie. The road signs are in Spanish, which means NOT the United States.
two things

I concede that

You posted a LIE. It was NOT the U.S. Border

YOU ARE A LIAR.

YOU POST LIES.

YOU ARE A LIAR.
ok if you say so

The picture you posted is an outright, down right lie. The road signs are in Spanish, which means NOT the United States.
two things

I concede that

Which border? That's near the Mexican border with Guatemala.

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.

Or (the more likely story) that people who are close to Trump continue to get picked on and victimised.

It's almost like the Government and establishments (with the help of the media) in the USA want to chip chip chip away and eradicate anyone who's Republican or not left-wing enough for them and their little utopia.
Rubbish. I hope they uncover exactly what those skunks were doing in Ukraine, and it leads back to the Boss, too. We know it happened. Now maybe we can prove it.

oh indeed. seems merrick garland ain't f'ing around. & it's not a witch hunt, but justice is finally being served in a lot of cases.
You gottem now. You're O for 100 at .000 average. You'll get a blooper eventually by 2050..............just zayin baby doll

Rudy Giuliani allies are pressuring Trump to help pay his former attorney's growing legal bills, report says​

• Allies of Rudy Giuliani are pressing Trump to give financial help to his former lawyer, NYT reports.
  • Giuliani faces a federal investigation and two huge lawsuits over his work as Trump's attorney.
  • Trump has reportedly still not paid Giuliani for his work seeking to overturn last year's election.
Rudy Giuliani allies are pressuring Trump to help pay his former attorney's growing legal bills, report says

https://www.cnn.com/profiles/marshall-cohen

Who's who in the Giuliani-Ukraine search warrants?​

By Marshall Cohen, CNN
Updated 6:13 AM ET, Fri May 7, 202

The Justice Department's criminal investigation into Rudy Giuliani involves an international cast of characters: Trump White House allies, Republican lawyers, Ukrainian oligarchs, diplomats, right-wing journalists and other figures who aren't household names.

^^^

1620387939861.jpeg

A federal judge ordered the DOJ to release a memo that Bill Barr used to clear Trump of obstruction of justice, saying 'it is time for the public to see' it​

Sonam Sheth
Tue, May 4, 2021, 1:32 PM·3 min read
A federal judge ordered the DOJ to release a memo that Bill Barr used to clear Trump of obstruction of justice, saying 'it is time for the public to see' it

tricky dick's AG wasn't indicted until months after nixon resigned.

:popcorn:

#justiceiscoming

they aren't headed south

How do you know that, you have no proof. All you have is picture of a group of walking....OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD.....A PICTURE......A PICTURE OF.....PEOPLE ACTUALLY WALKING SOMEWHERE....ACTUAL PEOPLE.....ACTUALLY WALKING....OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ain't got shit and you know you ain't got shit. For fuck sake, you did not even take long enough to look the roads signs....POSTED IN FUCKING SPANISH.

You have no idea of direction, you assume you know.

You lied. You know you lied. You got caught lying.

A pathetic Con lying, what else is new?

they aren't headed south

How do you know that, you have no proof. All you have is picture of a group of walking....OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD.....A PICTURE......A PICTURE OF.....PEOPLE ACTUALLY WALKING SOMEWHERE....ACTUAL PEOPLE.....ACTUALLY WALKING....OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ain't got shit and you know you ain't got shit. For fuck sake, you did not even take long enough to look the roads signs....POSTED IN FUCKING SPANISH.

You have no idea of direction, you assume you know.

You lied. You know you lied. You got caught lying.

A pathetic Con lying, what else is new?
Its ok

Most people know there has been a huge mob of illegals crossing the mexican border under biden even if you dont

Maybe the news will catch up to you someday

Rudy Giuliani allies are pressuring Trump to help pay his former attorney's growing legal bills, report says​

• Allies of Rudy Giuliani are pressing Trump to give financial help to his former lawyer, NYT reports.
  • Giuliani faces a federal investigation and two huge lawsuits over his work as Trump's attorney.
  • Trump has reportedly still not paid Giuliani for his work seeking to overturn last year's election.
Rudy Giuliani allies are pressuring Trump to help pay his former attorney's growing legal bills, report says

CNN Profiles - Marshall Cohen - Reporter - CNN

Who's who in the Giuliani-Ukraine search warrants?​

By Marshall Cohen, CNN
Updated 6:13 AM ET, Fri May 7, 202

The Justice Department's criminal investigation into Rudy Giuliani involves an international cast of characters: Trump White House allies, Republican lawyers, Ukrainian oligarchs, diplomats, right-wing journalists and other figures who aren't household names.

^^^

View attachment 487864

A federal judge ordered the DOJ to release a memo that Bill Barr used to clear Trump of obstruction of justice, saying 'it is time for the public to see' it​

Sonam Sheth
Tue, May 4, 2021, 1:32 PM·3 min read
A federal judge ordered the DOJ to release a memo that Bill Barr used to clear Trump of obstruction of justice, saying 'it is time for the public to see' it

tricky dick's AG wasn't indicted until months after nixon resigned.

:popcorn:

#justiceiscoming

Ghouli ain't gonna get shit from the Traitor. The Traitor will hang Ghouli out to fucking and will do nothing.

Problem being of course, Ghouli has a lot whole lot shit on the Traitor.

Ghouli will roll over on the Traitor.

I'm Fucking Loving It.

Forum List

Back