Giuliani releasing the Kraken

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
Kraken.jpg

...and the fat lady is about to sing...

stacy abrams.jpg

Rudy will wish it was the Kraken after his crazy ass after she gets a hold of him.

Rudy will wish it was the Kraken after his crazy ass after she gets a hold of him.
That fat slob can't reach past be belly. And never picked up anything heavier than a fork full of grits
l am a an old school democrat. Not one of these modern "Do as I say but not as I do" modern Democrats. Here's bucket load of satire for ya: The "liberals blues":
(By the same folks that brought us the original Saturday night live.)

Last edited:
That fat slob can't reach past be belly. And never picked up anything heavier than a fork full of grits
l am a an old school democrat. Not one of these modern "Do as I say but not as I do" modern Democrats. heres bucket load of satire for ya: The "liberals blues":

You either want open borders or you are a republican.

View attachment 419078

...and the fat lady is about to sing...

View attachment 419079
The Trump Presidential Campaign asserts that Pennsylvania’s 2020 election was unfair. But as lawyer Rudolph Giuliani stressed, the Campaign “doesn’t plead fraud. ... [T]his is not a fraud case.” Mot. to Dismiss Hr’g Tr. 118:19–20, 137:18. Instead, it objects that Pennsylvania’s Secretary of State and some counties restricted poll watchers and let voters fix technical defects in their mail-in ballots. It offers nothing more.

This case is not about whether those claims are true. Rather, the Campaign appeals on a very narrow ground: whether the District Court abused its discretion in not letting the Campaign amend its complaint a second time. It did not.

Forum List

Back