Giuliani - No Attacks on America while Bush was president

R

rdean

I watched Rudy Giuliani on TV repeatedly say there were no terrorist attacks in the US while Bush was president. Somehow, ignoring 9/11? The shoe bomber? Or just lying?

Death panels?

Government take over?

Health care or prison?

Rick Santorum Explains Right Wing Anger: Obama Wants to Change Us From Being a Judeo-Christian Nation.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/rick-santorum-explains-right-wing-anger-ob

Clearly, these are lies, not "talking points".

Should Democrats spend more time countering Republican lies? Should they learn to lie they same way?

Maybe Democrats should pick out a few of the worst and hit the Republicans again and again as a political party that is not to be trusted, because they lie to the American people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's assume he's right. So what? All that means is that, for whatever reasons they might have had, the terrorists did not choose to attack us during that period of time.

If terrorists want to attack America, they can (and will) do so whenever the hell they feel like it. That's what terrorism is all about - there is nothing a government can do to prevent it. Figure out a way to prevent terrorists from taking over airliners and flying them into buildings and they'll find a way to sink a cruise ship, or have two dozen suicide bombers do their numbers in football stadiums across the country, all on the same fall afternoon.

Does Giuliani think for one second that the Bush administration put fear into the hearts of terrorists, thereby preventing them from attacking? People who fly planes into buildings or blow themselves up in market places don't strike me as being the type of people who would be afraid of too much.

Bush got lucky. End of story.

So I start looking at this morning's threads and the lies have already started. The first whopper that jumps out was:

"Reagan beat the USSR so completely their only option was to takeover the Dem Party"

If the media is so "liberal", how does the right continue to get away with the lies?

So I start looking at this morning's threads and the lies have already started. The first whopper that jumps out was:

"Reagan beat the USSR so completely their only option was to takeover the Dem Party"

If the media is so "liberal", how does the right continue to get away with the lies?

did that thread get a lot of coverage on the today show, dimwit?

:rofl:

Where is the link with what Rudy said?

Pres. Bush did keep the US free from Al Qaida terrorist attacks for 7 years.

Barak Hussein, aka the bowing to world dicatators president, allowed 3 Al Qaida terrorist attacks within the US in his first year.

Where is the link with what Rudy said?

Pres. Bush did keep the US free from Al Qaida terrorist attacks for 7 years.

Barak Hussein, aka the bowing to world dicatators president, allowed 3 Al Qaida terrorist attacks within the US in his first year.

the FT hood shootings was by definition not a terrorist attack.

Forum List

Back