Giuliani interview on Newsmax

just bc some dimrat hack says so?

ha ha... that's hilarious

I spent a lot of time in NYC in the 1980s.. I was skiing in Switzerland when he was carrying on with Marla Maples.

Trump was considered nouveau riche and obnoxious.

yeh, its really funny when someone is treated unjustly esp someone like Giuliani who was Best Mayor of NYC ever.. Crime went down WAY low when he was mayor

so funny when good people get treated unfairly! ..can't get any funnier than that!

Some day you will be treated unfairly and accused unjustly and you will remember Giuliani and the Dim thugs
As a mayor he may have been great, but as a lawyer and political advisor, he’s a disaster.

Meanwhile, Republicans line up to testify to the J6 committee, and Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas all say Rudy's full of shit.

Trumpsters are the victimiest victimy victims in the history of historical histories.
WTF is "GQP", dipshit?

yeh, its really funny when someone is treated unjustly esp someone like Giuliani who was Best Mayor of NYC ever.. Crime went down WAY low when he was mayor

so funny when good people get treated unfairly! ..can't get any funnier than that!

Some day you will be treated unfairly and accused unjustly and you will remember Giuliani and the Dim thugs
Ask the demented old fool about how he got disbarred. Happens to the best, and for Rudy, the worst.

All I can tell you is America is not America any longer. We do not live in a free state. We live in a state that's controlled by the Democratic Party

What a pitiful party the Neo-GOP has become. Democrats have never challenged the very foundation of our democratic republic like the party of Benedict Donald has. But only when they lose........

They appeal to people who would follow a narcissistic demagogue. That’s the equivalent of taking Pravda over The Economist! Need we say more? :dunno:
That’s demofks con jobbing.

So nothing

Forum List

Back