Giuliani exclusive: What Trump told me right after FBI raid

Where are people getting the documents were in an unsecured place? Not sure if people forgot but TRUMP did set up an office of the former president, which is a real thing and it's federally funded along with staff and a SCIF for viewing classified documents.
I hear the shit was stored where anyone could get to them. You could be a wedding of your Saudi cousing Akmed and you sneak down and take pictures of this classified stuff. Hell Trump lays out everything you are looking for.

Then the Saudi's give Jared Kushner $2 billion dollars? BILLION?

I give it a week until we hear Trump say: "My personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told me I could take and keep Top Secret documents, in a barely secured place within my home."

Here is all we need to know

The provision for which Trump is under investigation has a maximum 10-year prison sentence.

After intensely criticizing Clinton for her handling of classified information, Trump signed a law upgrading the mishandling of secret records from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Sorry dude. No man is above the law, even the one who wrote the law.

I hear the shit was stored where anyone could get to them. You could be a wedding of your Saudi cousing Akmed and you sneak down and take pictures of this classified stuff. Hell Trump lays out everything you are looking for.

Then the Saudi's give Jared Kushner $2 billion dollars? BILLION?
Links.

1660568981991.png

View attachment

Trump made it a felony to do what he did. It was only a misdeamenor when Hillary did it.

Now Rand Paul wants to repeal the Espionage Act? Why? Trump mishandled top secret shit, was asked to turn them over, and refused, after he passed a law making it a felony.

You must secretly believe Presidents should be above the law. We know. You want an autocratic leader so badly. A daddy figure.

View attachment 682690

View attachment 682691

Trump made it a felony to do what he did. It was only a misdeamenor when Hillary did it.

Now Rand Paul wants to repeal the Espionage Act? Why? Trump mishandled top secret shit, was asked to turn them over, and refused, after he passed a law making it a felony.

You must secretly believe Presidents should be above the law. We know. You want an autocratic leader so badly. A daddy figure.
Well now, they can say whatever they want on that form can’t they? You only believe it because of your inherent bias.

So? I know you’d love everyone to just take it when it comes to your vendettas…some won’t be so easy comrade.

Trump is inciting the mob again. Why did Trump take the documents to begin with??

Where are people getting the documents were in an unsecured place? Not sure if people forgot but TRUMP did set up an office of the former president, which is a real thing and it's federally funded along with staff and a SCIF for viewing classified documents.
they sell the bullshit and keep pretending the bullshit is true.

not worth the time to reply to said bullshit.

Facts. President Trump sold Saudi's nuclear technology. You don't need a link. Fact. Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion.

You complained about Hunter now stop being a hypocrite. $1 million dollar salary a year is not that outrageous but $2 billion is obvious or should be. Imagine if Hunter was given $2 billion. With a B.

Actually that's REALLY damning for Trump.

If he had a SCIF, why weren't the documents in there, instead of in boxes in his unsecured basement?

Trump having a SCIF and not using it is the worst thing he could have done. It would be like a bank having a vault, but storing the money on somebodies desk.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back