Giuliani exclusive: What Trump told me right after FBI raid

Imagine if this was 1939 Germany and you were a Hitler supporter after the Beer Hall Putsch.

Yea, I view you as enemies of the America I know and love. The America where cons and l

ibs live together. Occasionally you have to accept gay marriage and occasionally we have to accept tax breaks for the rich.

But now we have to accept insurrections, election fraud, illegal calls to other foreign leaders, espionage, weaponizing the DOD and DOJ, etc....
Don't know where you went wrong, but it happened.

Don't know where you went wrong, but it happened.
You either get it that Biden is the lesser of 2 evils or you don't. You either believe the Republican party with all their gerrymandering, election rigging, suppressing votes, racism, best represents you, or you're a Democrat.

There shouldn't even be a discussion. Either you are voting straight Democratic or Republican. If GOP, FU.

You either get it that Biden is the lesser of 2 evils or you don't. You either believe the Republican party with all their gerrymandering, election rigging, suppressing votes, racism, best represents you, or you're a Democrat.

There shouldn't even be a discussion. Either you are voting straight Democratic or Republican. If GOP, FU.
Thought you didn’t want to talk….Take it elsewhere blowhard.

Fun fact: During the Trump White House years, Rudy had his own table at the BLT Prime steak house inside the Trump International Hotel, delineated by the "Rudolph W. Giuliani, Private Office" nameplate.

Fun fact: During the Trump White House years, Rudy had his own table at the BLT Prime steak house inside the Trump International Hotel, delineated by the "Rudolph W. Giuliani, Private Office" nameplate.
The BLT Prime Steakhouse is not owned by Trump, and closed this past spring!

Is there supposed to be some significance or are you just trolling yet again? Where is your link?

Forum List

Back