Giuliani emerges as favorite for Trump's secretary of state

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Hell Grumpy Cat would have made a better Sec of State than Jonny Boy Kerry! Rudy is an interesting pick as DoJ head, or Homeland would have seemed a better pick, but time will tell!

WASHINGTON (AP) - Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani emerged as the favorite to serve as secretary of state in Donald Trump's incoming administration, a senior Trump official said as the president-elect narrowed down his Cabinet picks.

The official said there was no real competition for the job and that it was Giuliani's if he wanted it. The official was not authorized to speak on the record and requested anonymity.

Giuliani, a top Trump adviser, said Monday night at a Washington event sponsored by the Wall Street Journal that he "won't be attorney general" in Trump's administration - a job for which the former federal prosecutor had been seen as a top contender even before Trump's election.

(Excerpt) Read more at philly.com ...

FINALLY, after 8 years someone qualified for the position. Think he'll give Russia a reset button? smh

...and so a self proclaimed swamp drainer with a backpack full of old slimy frogs walks into the Whitehouse.

FINALLY, after 8 years someone qualified for the position. Think he'll give Russia a reset button? smh

He is the Russian button.

easy-button-600.jpg

Bolton is my first choice. The UN absolutely despises him. He was ambassador to the UN a few years ago and put them all in their place.

...and so a self proclaimed swamp drainer with a backpack full of old slimy frogs walks into the Whitehouse.
NYC was a slum before Rudy Giuliani turned it around.

I don't completely dislike him, but Giuliani gets a lot of credit for a lot of nothing. He was there to ride out national drop in crime rates and he was there to ride out 9/11, good timing. But he is a long time Republican insider, just like all the rest of Trumps frog bag, except that Breitbart fella, he is straight up white nationalist Pepe the frog.

I don't completely dislike him, but Giuliani gets a lot of credit for a lot of nothing. He was there to ride out national drop in crime rates and he was there to ride out 9/11, good timing. But he is a long time Republican insider, just like all the rest of Trumps frog bag, except that Breitbart fella, he is straight up white nationalist Pepe the frog.
That bio applies to everybody in Washington these days.
People are comfortable in their money niche.

Its all speculation so far. I'm sure Rudy will be in there somewhere as he's one very capable guy. I'll just wait and see.

I lived through the 90's transformation, and while there was a national crime drop, Rudy made the NYPD responsible for crime stats, made them enforce "broken window" policing, and provided cover for the NYPD to do what it had to do to reduce crime more that it would have under a less aggressive mayor.

Forum List

Back