Giuliani called it about Obama

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Giuliani was so spot on. He really predicted what would happen.

It's about 1/2 hour, but it's well worth listening to again.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJDuthy3p3c

Yeah, I noticed, how come it's taken out?

This is how Obama was created in his cave in Kenya

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryF8e9xCyT4]YouTube - Birth of Darth Vader (The 1st Breath)[/ame]

A half hour tape of Giuliani ???

How many times does he bring up 9-11??

Sorry he was phenomental.

I particularly like when due to Obama's flip flopping he advised Biden to "get that VP thing in writing".

I also liked how Giuliani reminded everyone that as state senator 130 times Obama voted present. And that he couldn't make a decision between YES or NO. That it was too tough for him.

Giuliani had some great lines and raked the terrorist supporter over the coals.

It's a must see for all Americans.

9-11 was a tough time for us NYers. Especially those of us that were there for the days following.

Do not hold it against him for allowing 9-11 to play a major role in his decision making and his opinions.

It had a major impact on all of our thinking. I reference it more than I can count when discussing why I did certain things I have done since.

Hi winger:

Giuliani is part of the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks that killed thousands of Innocent Americans (What Happened On 9/11). Dan Rather let the cat out of the Inside-job Bag by pointing to the fact that Giuliani sent FEMA Officials to an alternate location on the day 'before' the 9/11 attacks (story). Giuliani then supervised the quick removal of all WTC steel to cover his Inside-job Tracks (story) and he has been hiding in plain sight ever since.

Giuliani is talking about 9/11 all the time to cover his guilty conscience ...

GL,

Terral

I particularly like when due to Obama's flip flopping he advised Biden to "get that VP thing in writing".

I also liked how Giuliani reminded everyone that as state senator 130 times Obama voted present. And that he couldn't make a decision between YES or NO. That it was too tough for him.

Did Rudy talk about his own flip flopping on whether he would run for Governor? Run for Senator?

How about his flip flopping on whether he would be faithful to his wife? and then his next wife?

Hi winger:

Giuliani is part of the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks that killed thousands of Innocent Americans (What Happened On 9/11). Dan Rather let the cat out of the Inside-job Bag by pointing to the fact that Giuliani sent FEMA Officials to an alternate location on the day 'before' the 9/11 attacks (story). Giuliani then supervised the quick removal of all WTC steel to cover his Inside-job Tracks (story) and he has been hiding in plain sight ever since.

Giuliani is talking about 9/11 all the time to cover his guilty conscience ...

GL,

Terral

:cuckoo: You are a psycho.

Did Rudy talk about his own flip flopping on whether he would run for Governor? Run for Senator?

How about his flip flopping on whether he would be faithful to his wife? and then his next wife?

Someone's marriage is their own personal business. HOWEVER, Obama is having an affair, because he is fucking the whole country.

Someone's marriage is their own personal business. HOWEVER, Obama is having an affair, because he is fucking the whole country.

LMAO!
This board has some pretty funny comments!

Forum List

Back