GISS adjustments over the last three years

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
I want to do an experiment. I will compare the fully homogenized data from 3 years ago to today's homogenized data. I need a volunteer to give me the names of two cities, preferably on different continents, and I will post up those graphs and the nearest rural station with readings going back to at least the 50's.

Anyone? Two cities.

really? asking for the names of two random cities is too much to ask? OK, Rome and Nome it is.

station.gif

station.gif

station.gif

station.gif

station.gif

station.gif

interesting, different end times but both before the present

station.gif

station.gif

another one that stops before the present. can you guess which is which?

I want to do an experiment. I will compare the fully homogenized data from 3 years ago to today's homogenized data. I need a volunteer to give me the names of two cities, preferably on different continents, and I will post up those graphs and the nearest rural station with readings going back to at least the 50's.

Anyone? Two cities.

Frankfurt, Germany and Chicago, Ill

Anyone? Two cities.

Frankfurt, Germany and Chicago, Ill

sorry. Ive been busy. it turns out that Chicago is a zebra, the recent homogenization is actually opposite of the norm. the past has actually warmed up since 2011.

The images aren't showing up.

yah, sorry about that. GISS doesnt like to leave evidence lying around. not only do their graphs disappear after a day or two but they have also managed to disable web archiving programs like the waybackmachine from retrieving data that used to be available. I havent been able to find a quick and easy way to save those graphs.

The images aren't showing up.

yah, sorry about that. GISS doesnt like to leave evidence lying around. not only do their graphs disappear after a day or two but they have also managed to disable web archiving programs like the waybackmachine from retrieving data that used to be available. I havent been able to find a quick and easy way to save those graphs.

Windows Snipping Tool. Saves the graph as a jpeg file. most of the graphs i make from government programs are captured and saved as Jpeg files.

Anyone? Two cities.

Tokyo and Berlin

Forum List

Back