Girls win all 5 top prizes in The National STEM Competition

Five girls whose parents who will never have to worry about paying for a wedding...

That’s what I see in the photo.

This is the first time it has happened. The competition started in 2010.

Seeing girls gaining ground in STEM subjects is encouraging.

For The First Time In History, Girls Win All The Top 5 Prizes Of The National STEM Competition

people will always wonder if the judges were feminists and its all a fraud,,,
Why would people wonder that?

Because people like you value identity politics over objective merit.

Five girls whose parents who will never have to worry about paying for a wedding...

That’s what I see in the photo.

5 girls who do not subscribe to your antiquated views.

Every woman I know who is involved in advanced science careers are married. That includes 3 who work at the CDC.

What has their appearance got to do with their ability ?

It has to do with what the proper roles of each gender are and what people SHOULD be doing rather than what they CAN do.

So these brilliant young ladies should forego their gifts in favor of being someone's housewife?

Glad I taught my daughters better than that.

Every woman I know who is involved in advanced science careers are married. That includes 3 who work at the CDC.

5 girls in the express lane of the Highway to Hell.

There must be more pussy-whipped, sissy-bois out there than I thought. That’s incredibly unfortunate for the future of this country.

So these brilliant young ladies should forego their gifts in favor of being someone's housewife?

Let’s see their Thanksgiving feast skills before we call them brilliant... and YES they should be working on home-making skills rather than scientific experiments.

5 girls in the express lane of the Highway to Hell.

There must be more pussy-whipped, sissy-bois out there than I thought. That’s incredibly unfortunate for the future of this country.

If you believe in God, then you believe these girls were given their gifts by God. To waste them as a housewife is what will send you to Hell.

My son is a genius and an aerospace engineer. He told me once, when he was younger, that he hated the girls who downplayed their intellect. Why would he want to spend his life with someone who was not his intellectual equal?

As for being pussy-whipped, the beatings are great!! You should try it!

GreenAndBlue
Read it and weep, buddy.

Top 5 STEM winners---ALL girls.
What was that about females not having enough logic and intelligence, again?

Let’s see their Thanksgiving feast skills before we call them brilliant... and YES they should be working on home-making skills rather than scientific experiments.

My son, the one I mentioned before, has hosted our Thanksgiving feasts several times. He is an absolutely awesome cook. His turkey is perfect. And his ham is a culinary delight, and he doesn't eat ham.

Anyone can learn to cook and clean. But not everyone has the drive, creativity, and intellect to do what these girls are doing. It would be criminal to forego the advances just to preserve an outdated system.

Forum List

Back