Girls Just Want To Have Fun

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
And some girls like to go fast. Like the FIM 2018 Supersport 300 World Champion, 22 year old Ana Carrasco.

YKCJYCG2RRXJKT6WLGPHOEXTJE.jpg

https://www.cycleworld.com/supersport-300-world-champion-ana-carrasco-is-having-fun-again/

WorldSBK

Last edited:
She drives a 300cc bike. When she gets on a literbike let me know.

I have an R3 and while it's fun, it's not that fast. It tops out about 115. My Fiesta will do 118. But you can throw that thing around like a bicycle it's so light and nimble.

Last edited:
She drives a 300cc bike. When she gets on a literbike let me know.

I have an R3 and while it's fun, it's not that fast. It tops out about 115. My Fiesta will do 118. But you can throw that thing around like a bicycle it's so light and nimble.
Funny you mentioned a liter bike. Look at the #1. That's Jonathan Rea's World Championship bike. Here she is riding it:

00028_test2020_jerez_action_full.jpg

WorldSBK

Last edited:
Shayna Texter is another winner in the American Flat Track series. The Darling of Flat Track Racing.

"One of just two professional female riders currently competing in the sport, Texter has more wins than any rider racing in the AFT Singles class. She currently rides for the Red Bull KTM Factory Flat Track team. She is a strong inspiration for female riders wanting to join motorsports, and has taken on the position as the next great American role model for girls."

American Flat Track Rider Bio - Shayna Texter

For what it's worth though, I don't think it's fun so much as it would require a lot of skill and mental discipline - she must have a beautiful mind.

Are we sure she’s not a guy identifying as a female?

My women’s sport or choice is college hockey. Nothing better than hot babes on blades to admire while they play darn good hockey.

vs. Men's on same track.

Chicks dont have the upper body strength to do shit like that.
I remember coming of the track and your arms felt like rubber and your forearms would be on fire.

I've never ridden a motorcycle; I would think that a sport like that would be more meritocratic than a sport such as boxing, and that riding a bike wouldn't result in the same discrepancies in physical strength between men and women - but what do I know?

Forum List

Back