Girls at War

Palestinian excrement struggle. Israel, not so much.

CNBC: Israel, Business Leader And Innovator
Israeli Industry - CNBC
Israel's economy has been constant from agriculture in the early days to high tech, medicine, science to its newest industries today solar and green tech. Israel boasts the largest desalinator in the world

Israel is a leader in water technology, pharmaceuticals and green technology,

Warren Buffett: "What you have here is a remarkable group of people doing remarkable things in their field achieving terrific results all over the world."

Unless the girls spread for each other and play hide the cucumber, I'm not interested.:clap2:

Men, never ask a Palestinian girl for a blow job which has an entirely different meaning to a suicide bomber shaheed: KA-BOOOOOM :lol:

Men, never tell a Palestinian girl you want to get humped. You'll end up findig a camel in your bed.

How a group of teenage believers could reshape the Israeli-Palestinian struggle

I spent a weekend at the Kfar Tapuach Settlement in 1997 while interning with Associated Press. The reason for my stay was a photo essay of a rabbi living there at the time. As a young person I went naively expecting to meet the types of heroic Zionists I’d read about since I was a kid – before our meeting, this rabbi led me to believe he was of that ilk. Unfortunately the people I encountered during my stay held beliefs much closer in line with those of the violent radical groups of the 60′s such as the weather underground. I suppose I arrived around 40 years too late for my idealism, time and circumstance made for a much different movement than I had anticipated.

This article brought back a lot of those feelings and memories from my short time spent there. It saddens me that these young women have been taught such a narrow minded worldview by people in positions of authority and influence. One tenet I appreciate so much about Judaism is the idea students are meant to challenge their teachers, accepting nothing without due diligence. The type of indoctrination taught these young women seems the antithesis of Judaism to me. I hope someday they are afforded the opportunity to travel and form their own worldviews.

In reference to the previous comments, I must say it surprises me to see so much hatred on this site. I realize anything having to do with this subject matter brings out the worst in people, but I assumed Tablet was read by a more tolerant crowd. Most conflicts are complicated and Israel is no exception…rarely are things black and white, generally they’re shades of gray.

I am both an American and an Israeli citizen if that helps ward of some of the rage I’m bound to receive from this posting…but then again maybe I’m still a bit naive.

A response on the OP link and one which I thought well written.​

Men, what do you say to a Palestinian woman with two black eyes? Nothing, you already told her, twice.:lol:

^ You shame this Jew with your delight in the pain of others. :doubt:

I doubt if I have seen a more childish and hateful person on this forum.

^ You shame this Jew with your delight in the pain of others. :doubt:

I doubt if I have seen a more childish and hateful person on this forum.

Never look to see if a Palestinian girl has camel toe: She has 4 plus the camel.

Forum List

Back