Girl Playing in Backyard Set On Fire by Passing Stranger

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
A brother and sister were simply playing in their backyard when, all of the sudden, the boy rushed inside, telling his uncle that his sister’s head was on fire.

The children’s uncle George said it was the worst thing he’s ever seen. He ran to the backyard and found his niece Jayden on fire.

Girl playing in backyard set on fire by passing stranger

I believe, that there is something seriously wrong with our society. Our nation is mentally ill. Our people need a special medical treatment. Number of discharges with psychoses as first-listed diagnosis: 1.5 million. 1.5 million!!! Can you imagine this number?!

America has given up on Christ and the tenets of Christian morality and ethics. America needs to repent (nationally) and pray for forgiveness. America is certainly ill but it's more of a spiritual illness than a mental one.

Oh bullshit.

Anyone who needs an invisible sky fairy to tell them how to behave isn't worth much in the first place.

Seriously, that's just the dumbest idea ever.

America has given up on Christ and the tenets of Christian morality and ethics. America needs to repent (nationally) and pray for forgiveness. America is certainly ill but it's more of a spiritual illness than a mental one.
I second this...no matter who doesn't agree with it.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Oh bullshit.

Anyone who needs an invisible sky fairy to tell them how to behave isn't worth much in the first place.

Seriously, that's just the dumbest idea ever.

Harsh words for the God Who created you. Your lack of gratitude and thankfulness won't go unnoticed.

Tell it to Andrea Yates and the many others who have killed in the name of your god.

Point is, anyone who needs an invisible sky fairy to tell them how to behave isn't worth much in the first place.

One of my friends used to put a lighter to my head to make me flinch, just to try and annoy me.

But never heard of someone twisted enough to set someone else on fire like that. :/

How can you demand to remove the spec of dirt from your neighbor's eye when you've got that big ass plank sticking out your own?

Hypocrite

How can you demand to remove the spec of dirt from your neighbor's eye when you've got that big ass plank sticking out your own?

Hypocrite
Weird that the same text that condones Lots incest with his daughters, forcing the raped to marry their rapist, marriage to six wives, and the act of slavery, can condemn anything as 'evil'. ;)

Mental illness....untreated.

Here's some godly fire talk.

What the Bible says about burning people to death

Spiritual illness ... untreated. A sick spirit adversely affects the mind AND body. Many folks have gone astray (in numerous directions) as a result of their rejection of their Creator and Savior.

Your Bible quotes are Old Covenant teachings. Christianity is the teaching and acceptance of the New Covenant. Two, very different sets of tenets.

Tell it to Andrea Yates and the many others who have killed in the name of your god.

Point is, anyone who needs an invisible sky fairy to tell them how to behave isn't worth much in the first place.

Yates and friends may claim whatever they wish -- Christ and the Apostles NEVER taught to murder in the name of Christ.

Hypocrite

I repent routinely. Know what you're talking about before making a fool of yourself.

Spiritual illness ... untreated. A sick spirit adversely affects the mind AND body. Many folks have gone astray (in numerous directions) as a result of their rejection of their Creator and Savior.

Your Bible quotes are Old Covenant teachings. Christianity is the teaching and acceptance of the New Covenant. Two, very different sets of tenets.

Crazy talk.

Crazy talk.

And yet irrefutable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back