Girl Mistaken For Skunk, Shot

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Girl Mistaken For Skunk, Shot
(CNN) — A little girl was fighting for her life early Monday after she was shot outside a Halloween party…

Police in western Pennsylvania’s New Sewickley Township said the 9-year-old girl was dressed in black with a black hat for the Saturday evening party.

Girl Mistaken For Skunk, Shot | FOX8.com

Whoever shot her is a total dumb fuck. What sort of dickhead gets his gun out on Halloween anyway?
Its about time these irresponsible gun owners were taken to task.

The whole scenario doesn't make much sense. Do people in that part of Pennsylvania stand outside with shotguns waiting for skunks to appear?

Whoever shot her is a total dumb fuck. What sort of dickhead gets his gun out on Halloween anyway?

Evidently, dumb fuck dickhead Republicans...

Yep republicans accross america are watching out their front window with a cocked gun at hand.

I wonder how many trick or treaters they will kill?

Hopefully the fact he was discharging a firearm illegally will give them lots of crap to charge him with.

I am a strong believer in the right to keep and bear arms, but this is insane. Here is the part of the article that makes me angry:

“It was past 8 p.m. and the sun had long set. A relative spotted the dark figure in the distance, mistook it for a skunk and fired his shotgun, said Officer Greg Carney with the township police.”

Shooting at night is a dangerous matter in itself. Shooting at a distance at night is even more dangerous since visibility is not optimal and something or someone else could be in the line of fire, especially considering that a shooter's aim is not always perfect. The fact the shooter mistook the child for a skunk is conclusive proof he was much too far away to shoot. Finally, using a shot gun which has a much wider impact area than a rifle is even more stupid; hell, it's insane.

The shooter was an idiot. If his actions are not criminal, there is something wrong with the law. There is no way this can be passed off as a mere accident. There has to be some type of criminal negligence involved.

I just hope the little girl pulls through.

Evidently, dumb fuck dickhead Republicans...

Yep republicans accross america are watching out their front window with a cocked gun at hand.

I wonder how many trick or treaters they will kill?

Can't have those Romney/Ryan signs disturbed.

Forum List

Back