Girl gets beaten and blinded in one eye

So because she dated a black guy she got what she deserves? You people are the lowest of the low. No better than the sick bastard who beat this girl.

you obviously never bothered to read the link, otherwise your holier than thou stance which can be described as simply stupid, most probably , won't be there.

from the link:

In 2008, Powe was arrested and charged in Jefferson County with domestic battery and obstruction of justice.

if you choose to date somebody who is a criminal and has time behind bars for beating somebody - be prepared to be the next victim.

So because she dated a black guy she got what she deserves? You people are the lowest of the low. No better than the sick bastard who beat this girl.

If a woman continually dates thugs, regardless of race , she is a thug fucker and deserves what she wants. These women would be miserable with someone who treated them well.

That's it. she made her choice and I have absolutely no sympathy for her.

you obviously never bothered to read the link, otherwise your holier than thou stance which can be described as simply stupid, most probably , won't be there.

from the link:

In 2008, Powe was arrested and charged in Jefferson County with domestic battery and obstruction of justice.

if you choose to date somebody who is a criminal and has time behind bars for beating somebody - be prepared to be the next victim.
Drama!

from the link:

I read the article. I am just curious how you think the girl would have known about his criminal record when she started dating him? Do women who date you typically ask for a criminal background check?

You say she dated a black guy. I say she quite obviously dated a ******.

There is a difference, you know. And while you are incapable of understanding why, the fact is I am quite a bit better than the ****** who beat this girl because I would not do such a thing. I'm not made that way. ******* are.

And if you don't like that you can kiss my White ass.

from the link:

I read the article. I am just curious how you think the girl would have known about his criminal record when she started dating him? Do women who date you typically ask for a criminal background check?

are you really stupid?

that baggage is easily detectable.

with the internet, social media and the word of the mouth.
( if the woman is inexperienced in people, because it is easily detectable by a lot of things in manners, words and views)

as if those types change or hide their achievements.

It's not hard to tell the difference between a Black person and a ******. There's something about them. And the problem is the ******* have made life harder for decent, respectable Black people.

You say she dated a black guy. I say she quite obviously dated a ******.

There is a difference, you know. And while you are incapable of understanding why, the fact is I am quite a bit better than the ****** who beat this girl because I would not do such a thing. I'm not made that way. ******* are.

And if you don't like that you can kiss my White ass.

And I am better than the guy who did this for the same reason you claim you are. But I do not pretend that someone's race has any bearing on whether they beat their girlfriend/wife. It goes across racial and socio-economic lines.

from the link:

are you really stupid?

( if the woman is inexperienced in people, because it is easily detectable by a lot of things in manners, words and views)

So you can tell by a person's manners, words, and views whether they are a criminal or not? LMAO!

Yes, the internet and social media have made it easier to learn about people. But a criminal background check requires a bit more than a name (especially since one of the names may be a nickname or simply not their legal first name).

are you really stupid?

So you can tell by a person's manners, words, and views whether they are a criminal or not? LMAO!

Yes, the internet and social media have made it easier to learn about people. But a criminal background check requires a bit more than a name (especially since one of the names may be a nickname or simply not their legal first name).

yes, I can.
and almost everybody else does.

if they do not pretend to be so ignorant as you are.

you are an idiot or a liar,

either way I am not interested in a discussion with those.

arrivederci.

from the link:

This is what happens to those who are convinced that the words "he paid his debt to society" means the crime never happened.

How psychotic. Please never breed!
You're too late. I've already fathered three charming daughters each of whom has far too much self-esteem and good sense to become involved with the kind of bottom-feeding mongrel who would mistreat her as in the topic example.

Forum List

Back