Ginormous petro-contaminated sinkhole in Louisiana

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
A huge sinkhole, used by a petro company to dispose of waste, swallows parish

The Sinkhole That's Eating Louisiana - Newsweek
(snip)
Once a rural paradise, Bayou Corne could become a ghost town as a result of a man-made ulcer whose depths defy understanding.

Cancer Alley, a stretch of about 100 miles between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, is home to some 150 petrochemical plants, making these swamplands perhaps the most industrialized (and polluted) region in the United States.

:up: carbon fuels.

Discuss...

the sinkhole was not originally laced w/ petro toxins deflection boi.

Why you so butt hurt over this? You ever heard of Cancer Alley"?
from the srticle:
Cancer Alley, a stretch of about 100 miles between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, is home to some 150 petrochemical plants, making these swamplands perhaps the most industrialized (and polluted) region in the United States.

Last edited:
Why such fascination with my butt, stinkhole?

Agriculture equals cancer. Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides... how much of that shit is swirling around LA and the rest of our nation?

Farming... fouling our environment since 1642.

Get some priorities, muff cake.

You come straight out of the gate deflecting on this thread :eusa_hand: Save that for n00bs. Deflection is a FAILtactic by any measure. Are you seriously saying that I should change the topic of my own thread? :eusa_doh: :rofl:

Mr.H,

We need to eat but we sure as hell don't need fossil fuels to power our cities.

Big difference.

Matt, Fuck You. We would be eating shit were it not for hydrocarbons.

Agriculture could not exist today without fossil fuels and you know it, Dottie knows it, yet you both deny it.

Double the fucking fun. :lol:

Sit on it, Potsies... or should I say Patsies. :lol:

finger-2.jpg

Forum List

Back