Gina Haspel is Dead? Australian source.....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I dont know, this should have been on the national news, but it might be getting suppressed, which is why it is in some foreign press. Saw a reference to this from Toronto yesterday.

I dont know if it is true or not, but I am only beginning to wonder.

December 1, 2020

CIA DIRECTOR GINA HASPLE IS DEAD.
By Karl Buvinic
Huge news just in.. CIA DIRECTOR GINA HASPLE IS DEAD… Gina also known as Bloody Gina and also in charge of the Frankfurt office for the CIA where the Scytl servers were located and raided.
BTW, rumor has it that Gina stepped in front of some guys who had orders to shoot anyone who tried to block access to the server in Germany, that she was there and stepped in front. They told her to stand down. She supposedly ignored them.
Shock at Langley right now as this just has circulated around DC about an hour ago. Now its going viral in gov circles but there is currently a strict news blackout. They can’t keep it secret for long though. I estimate this will go public by Tuesday at the latest.

I dont know, this should have been on the national news, but it might be getting suppressed, which is why it is in some foreign press. Saw a reference to this from Toronto yesterday.

December 1, 2020

By Karl Buvinic
Huge news just in.. CIA DIRECTOR GINA HASPLE IS DEAD… Gina also known as Bloody Gina and also in charge of the Frankfurt office for the CIA where the Scytl servers were located and raided.
BTW, rumor has it that Gina stepped in front of some guys who had orders to shoot anyone who tried to block access to the server in Germany, that she was there and stepped in front. They told her to stand down. She supposedly ignored them.
Shock at Langley right now as this just has circulated around DC about an hour ago. Now its going viral in gov circles but there is currently a strict news blackout. They can’t keep it secret for long though. I estimate this will go public by Tuesday at the latest.

I heard that rumor three days ago. The one about Obama being arrested too.

2020 is getting crazier by the day. :auiqs.jpg:

???

"DC INSIDER: Gina Haspel, CIA Director, Found Dead From 'Natural Causes'

Shock at Langley right now as this just has circulated around DC about an hour ago. Now its going viral in gov circles but there is currently a strict news blackout." pic.twitter.com/Faktn9WrN7
SHELLY JACOBS
SHELLY JACOBS (@SHELLYJACOBS) November 30, 2020

I dunno, why would you shoot someone and then fly them from Germany to gitmo...?

2020 is getting crazier by the day.
Yeah, I doubt this as well, but people trying to disprove the rumor are havingt trouble finding public sightings of Gina Haspel after 11/10, so there is that too.

False
Lol, so Snopes is a reliable source in your mind?

And BTW, the raid was confirmed by multiple people, but I dont have the time to spoon feed you.

Read these if you want

I saw Maria Bartilomos show a week ago and Rudy Giuliani confirmed that the raid happened, but when they repeated her show later, theyy had edited that out and spliced in Giuliani stating that he could not say if that was true or not, which to my mind confirms it beyond any doubt, lol.

Last edited:
2020 is getting crazier by the day.
Yeah, I doubt this as well, but people trying to disprove the rumor are havingt trouble finding public sightings of Gina Haspel after 11/10, so there is that too.

There's been alot of shit flying around over the last month. I use several sources to keep up with it all, freerepublic, ar-15.com, thedonald.win, breitbart, OANN, Newsmax, and others, as well as here.

No more FOX news for me, they jumped the shark.

I dunno, why would you shoot someone and then fly them from Germany to gitmo...?
When spec Ops tell you to move out of their way, you MOVE, I dont care if you are the King of the Uk, you fucking move.

BTW, of course this is moved into the conspiracy theory forum even though it is not about a theory or a conspiracy, lol.

Some libtard just didnt like it.

False

And BTW, the raid was confirmed by multiple people, but I dont have the time to spoon feed you.

Read these if you want

I saw Maria Bartilomos show a week ago and Rudy Giuliani confirmed that the raid happened, but when they repeated her show later, theyy had edited that out and spliced in Giuliani stating that he could not say if that was true or not, which to my mind confirms it beyond any doubt, lol.

Snopes isn't a reliable source, but welovetrump.com is? :lol:

False

Read these if you want

Consider how unlikely your OP sounds, and then consider the sources you give to back up this claim of a raid. Welovetrump.com, a birther conspiracy theorist who retired from the military in 1994, and a Wordpress blog.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
False

Read these if you want

What ever floats your boat, Jim.
Right now, it's a conspiracy. I would never bet on a conspiracy

December 1, 2020

By Karl Buvinic

Barr needs to step up and defend those servers

Somebody said the same thing in the early stages of the Warren commission, my cyber phriend...
That too was a conspiracy until it wasn't. Let's see where this goes.

Somebody said the same thing in the early stages of the Warren commission, my cyber phriend...
That too was a conspiracy until it wasn't. Let's see where this goes.

Has anyone seen Waldo Gina?

Forum List

Back