Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

A Mandalorian woman could insist that to know her is to increase your metabolism with her.
You hate women.
I am the one offering free full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work. How can I be the one doing the "hating"? How many women prefer to "hate me" than to practice on me, full body massage with Happy ending?
You doing it to them is not what they want. Ugly people like you are difficult for women to stomach
yeah, right. Guys who believe in equality have no problem simply asking women online. Equality! Equal work for equal pay!
I am very handsome so conferring with you is difficult for me too.
Why would you care since you are a guy? I resort to the fewest fallacies regardless of how good you may look.
Ugly people in general are depressing.
What if they are also good storytellers?
Still depressing
Is that why many women prefer storytellers than to simply making an appointment with a mostly nice guy?
Women sense you are a creep.
Gossip, hearsay, and soothsay is all you have not any equality arguments even though you know how to Talk and know how to make appointments.
You are ugly and hence lashing out. Poor Daniel.
I would probably try harder if I were uglier. Besides, we already know women try harder under Capitalism when capital is involved.
Capitalism is anti cancel culture
I agree to disagree. Women are simply "braver" when "gold" is involved.

A Mandalorian woman could insist that to know her is to increase your metabolism with her.
You hate women.
I am the one offering free full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work. How can I be the one doing the "hating"? How many women prefer to "hate me" than to practice on me, full body massage with Happy ending?
You doing it to them is not what they want. Ugly people like you are difficult for women to stomach
yeah, right. Guys who believe in equality have no problem simply asking women online. Equality! Equal work for equal pay!
Why would you care since you are a guy? I resort to the fewest fallacies regardless of how good you may look.
Still depressing
Is that why many women prefer storytellers than to simply making an appointment with a mostly nice guy?
Gossip, hearsay, and soothsay is all you have not any equality arguments even though you know how to Talk and know how to make appointments.
I would probably try harder if I were uglier. Besides, we already know women try harder under Capitalism when capital is involved.
Opinions vary

You hate women.
Still depressing
Opinions vary
Not on that issue. It is a proven fact, "women are simply braver and harder working" under Capitalism when sufficient capital is involved.

You hate women.
Still depressing
Opinions vary
Not on that issue. It is a proven fact, "women are simply braver and harder working" under Capitalism when sufficient capital is involved.
Link?

It should be a self-evident Truth under our form of Capitalism.
Site rules require links. Learn to read.
Self-evident truths must be self-evident. You need to ask questions if you don't believe me or don't understand.
It is not self evident. It is your opinion. You are deranged.
You need more than ad hominems to convince me, right winger.

What if the studio believes she may have learned her lesson and invite her to an interview, in a pinstripe suit?
WomanPinStrip.jpeg

Self-evident truths must be self-evident. You need to ask questions if you don't believe me or don't understand.

What if the studio believes she may have learned her lesson and invite her to an interview, in a pinstripe suit? View attachment 480575
I play left wing. Nice pic....

This interview is very informative. Even deranged leftists will sympathize with her.

Why would anyone sympathize with her? I should weep, because she might have to go get a regular job like "us losers"? Oh no, you don't get to be famous anymore. Let me claw out my eyes and prostrate myself.

This interview is very informative. Even deranged leftists will sympathize with her.

Why would anyone sympathize with her? I should weep, because she might have to go get a regular job like "us losers"? Oh no, you don't get to be famous anymore. Let me claw out my eyes and prostrate myself.

She is still famous

What if the studio believes she may have learned her lesson and invite her to an interview, in a pinstripe suit? View attachment 480575
What if she insisted Mandalorian women don't take No, for an answer when it is Your turn to increase your metabolism with Her?
Yogagoad1.jpg

What if she insisted Mandalorian women don't take No, for an answer when it is Your turn to increase your metabolism with Her?
View attachment 489884
If the queen had balls she'd be king

View attachment 489884
If the queen had balls she'd be king
What if she proclaimed, she doesn't need balls to be the, horrible boss of You.

Now that Twitter may free Gina....imagine how the left is going to howl...

Forum List

Back