Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

You’re too easily offended. You’re a snowflake. What specifically was offensive about her statement. Ben Shapiro who speaks for many Jews wasn’t offended either. Reported for your antisemitism.

People being systematically rounded up and exterminated. - Bad.

People being shunned because of their racist views and support of a bad president- Not bad at all. Even kind of understandable.

It appears Disney never warned Carano about her tweets.
No, that means it appears you don't know. Sorry for misunderstanding the article. Here is Gina Carano complaining that Disney had previously asked her to apologize: Gina Carano Says Disney Tried To Force Her To Apologize For Pronoun Usage Incident

Yes, she was warned.

No, she was not. Asking her to apologize is not issuing a warning and what’s more, she was only asked to apologize for ONE tweet.

Warning her would be to advise her not to post inflammatory tweets which they never did.

You’re too easily offended. You’re a snowflake. What specifically was offensive about her statement. Ben Shapiro who speaks for many Jews wasn’t offended either. Reported for your antisemitism.

People being systematically rounded up and exterminated. - Bad.

People being shunned because of their racist views and support of a bad president- Not bad at all. Even kind of understandable.
Not what she said. Try again. Did you mean to respond to someone else?

So you weren’t offended by a self described gross statement.
Correct, not personally offended, not being a jew or trans. I did find her gross lies about the pandemic and election to be offensive, but not to my feelings.

Yes, her posts were gross. Her employer asked her to apologize. She refused and continued her behavior. She made her choice. Now she realizes she ruined her career and wants to pretend to be a victim. gina's personal Holocaust, hahahaha. Whoopsie...enjoy toiling in obscurity for the white wing propagandists Gina.

Not what she said. Try again. Did you mean to respond to someone else?

Nope. She compared holocaust victims to poor, sad Trump snowflakes who wonder why people don't like them.

Offensive to anyone with a sense of decency... which I guess also excludes most Trump supporters.
Nope. Went over your head. She compared the time to neighbor ratting on neighbor and she is right. My bad. I should Have known you’re are too stupid. After all you compared Lady Antebellum to Hitler.

So you weren’t offended by a self described gross statement. But she should have been fired? Hmmmm....yep you just exposed yourself as a moron.

Um, yeah, she should have been fired.

the whole purpose of Disney is to sell merchandise and product. What she did was pretty much the opposite of helping.
So if she was still there they would sell less merchandise? LOL

You’re pathetic.

So you weren’t offended by a self described gross statement.
Correct, not personally offended, not being a jew or trans. I did find her gross lies about the pandemic and election to be offensive, but not to my feelings.

Yes, her posts were gross. Her employer asked her to apologize. She refused and continued her behavior. She made her choice. Now she realizes she ruined her career and wants to pretend to be a victim. gina's personal Holocaust, hahahaha. Whoopsie...enjoy toiling in obscurity for the white wing propagandists Gina.
Why should she apologize? You didn’t find her statements gross and you’re a leftist? So what percentage found them gross? 1-2%?

Why should she apologize?

Well, in her case, the only reason would be to keep her job, considering she clearly doesn't know or doesn't care about the consequences of the gross content of her posts. She made her choice. Nobody is going to force her or you to understand what was gross about her posts. It certainly isn't my job.

Why should she apologize?

Well, in her case, the only reason would be to keep her job, considering she clearly doesn't know or doesn't care about the consequences of the gross content of her posts. She made her choice. Nobody is going to force her or you to understand what was gross about her posts. It certainly isn't my job.
You just said you weren’t offended but you keep saying her posts are gross. I ask Again, what offends you about her posts?

That’s like me asking someone so sir why do you beat your wife? Automatically the person is on the defensive as he may not beat his wife. Your troll post insinuates it was a gross act by her. I disagree And hence honest debate is impossible. So with all due respect, go away you antisemitic prick.

Actually, it was a gross act. Comparing backlash against Trump supporters to how Jews were treated in Nazi Germany is gross and insulting to the millions of people who died.

So is referring to certain people as Nazis who have never committed any sort of atrocity, let alone anything even remotely like the Nazis did.

This, too, is insulting to Jews.

That’s like me asking someone so sir why do you beat your wife? Automatically the person is on the defensive as he may not beat his wife. Your troll post insinuates it was a gross act by her. I disagree And hence honest debate is impossible. So with all due respect, go away you antisemitic prick.

Actually, it was a gross act. Comparing backlash against Trump supporters to how Jews were treated in Nazi Germany is gross and insulting to the millions of people who died.

So is referring to certain people as Nazis who have never committed any sort of atrocity, let alone anything even remotely like the Nazis did.

Joe doesn’t comprehend that. To him Lady Antebellum the music group is the same as the Third Reich. His words not mine. How is that remotely logical?

Asking her to apologize is not issuing a warning a
Yes it is, and you just look silly trying to belabour your lost point.

You’re the one who made the claim that she was warned by Disney about her tweets and the best you can come up with to support this claim is that they asked her to apologize for ONE tweet.

Sorry, but asking her to apologize for a single tweet and warning her about her tweets in general are two different things.

Also, there was no way for her to predict the type of reaction she’d get for that tweet anyway. In my opinion and the opinion of a lot of people, the Twitter storm over this was a complete snowflake overreaction. There was no reason for it.

Joe doesn’t comprehend that. To him Lady Antebellum the music group is the same as the Third Reich. His words not mine. How is that remotely logical?

Joe doesn’t comprehend a lot of things and he is nothing if not a hypocrite.

If he didn’t have hypocrisy to fall back on he wouldn’t have anything to say.

Forum List

Back