Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

This is yet another example of sensitive leftists and for the Jewish poster here she is a traitor 100%. What Gina said is 100% accurate and relevant. Disney is a leftist organization. Shame on you!

This is yet another example of sensitive leftists and for the Jewish poster here she is a traitor 100%. What Gina said is 100% accurate and relevant. Disney is a leftist organization. Shame on you!

Damn. I dig that girl and her role in Mandalorian.

Which Jewish poster ??

Lucas Film employees are scumbags as is Disney. She is better off.

Disney is a pedo factory. I never paid for their streaming service, nor watched anything they put out for years.Except Pirates of the C. Then they burned Depp, which was the final straw for me.

She compared the plight of being banned from Twitter to the Nazi Holocaust.

Damn. I dig that girl and her role in Mandalorian.
Me too

Which Jewish poster ??
The one in the link. Click on it. She doesn’t speak for all Jews and neither do I .

You need to read the article for context and she is not wrong. She is conflating the fact that the Nazis first turned neighbor vs neighbor...something the News Entertainment Media is doing here now.

You need to read the article for context and she is not wrong. She is conflating the fact that the Nazis first turned neighbor vs neighbor...something the News Entertainment Media is doing here now.
[/QUOTE
She is 100 percent correct
The Soviet Cancel Culture is Anti -American and Anti- Humanity

I don’t use social media
And I will never ever reveal my franchise until I sell it in 4 years

We need to get our own little cancel culture going...

I don't want to get into specifics but it definitely should not involve BULLETS SPLITTING FOREHEADS AND THE FUCKING OF BRAIN HOLES!!!! That would be a bit too dramatic, although justifies.

Last edited:
56E38F89-E39A-46AE-86A8-5038900DC61F.jpeg

She told the truth. That cannot be tolerated. The Nazis were not the only ones to turn neighbor against neighbor. The Russians did it with the stasi. It is a common practice of totalitarian governments. That's why it was such a big part of 1984.

What she said was not nearly as remarkable as her being erased for saying it. There is a particular punishment for those that tell the truth.

They will cancel anyone who goes against their agenda. My question is , who actually gives these people money.? Quit using the cancel services, that cancel you for free speech.

New Topics

Forum List

Back