Gin- the new wonder food

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A purely natural beverage, people are now partaking of the tremendous health benefits of gin in record numbers. How many USMB members are receiving their recommended daily intake of gin?

Is the daily recommended allowance of a portion a pint or a quart?

Yeah..don't do it. Made the mistake of mixing a quart of Gilbey's with Pepsi when I was younger.
Only night of drinking where I actually saw a pink elephant. When I smell it now, I want to throw up.
Outside of some Long Island Ice Teas, haven't had it since. At least in those you can bury the taste.

Bourbon or rye. I do like gin in martinis though. Juniper berry makes it (look out some are artificial shit) I also make a thing helps with arthur in the joints. Soak golden raisins in gin (gin with juniper) for a month. Tablespoon a day. I also add more juniper berries but I don't eat them, pick em out.

I like gin and tonic.

Gin and fresh pressed grapefruit juice is very tasty. Bombay Saphire
I'm a Bombay Sapphire fan. I dislike juice with any alcohol. I drink gin and tonic when I can't do anything sweet-ish.

Aviation American Gin. Everything else is an also ran...
I may go find a bottle of that this weekend and make one of those salty dogs and then gin and tonic after.

I like gin and tonic.

I'm a Bombay Sapphire fan. I dislike juice with any alcohol. I drink gin and tonic when I can't do anything sweet-ish.

I may go find a bottle of that this weekend and make one of those salty dogs and then gin and tonic after.

It's good neat as well...

I like gin and tonic.

It's good neat as well...
I can't do all that.

I like gin and tonic.

A lot of people like Bombay Sapphire. Its more expensive than other premium brands, why do you think its better than Beef Eaters or Tanqueray?

Bombay is a bit more smooth. Beef Eaters has a kind of bite. Tanquery is ok. It's like the middle of the road. Aviation I have never tried.

I like gin and tonic.

A lot of people like Bombay Sapphire. Its more expensive than other premium brands, why do you think its better than Beef Eaters or Tanqueray?

Bombay is a bit more smooth. Beef Eaters has a kind of bite. Tanquery is ok. It's like the middle of the road. Aviation I have never tried.

I bought and am drinking the Tanqueray, and I like it. Tanqueray and tonic is like drinking a Xmas tree.

I like gin and tonic.

I bought and am drinking the Tanqueray, and I like it. Tanqueray and tonic is like drinking a Xmas tree.
Kinda. I drink it when I can't handle anything sweet or thick. For me to drink I have to be in the right mood and the stars have to be aligned.

Forum List

Back