Gid Moanin' !

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
WOW.
This is the first time I have ever seen the main page of USMB !
Me? I'm a complete asshole living in South America that prays, to me, every day ,about the death of IsNtReal and Murkastan and wishes death to all who have, or had, badges or uniforms.
Understand ?
You fucking flag waving, brainwashed, idiots.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
WOW.
Me? I'm a complete asshole living in South America that prays, to me, every day ,about the death of IsNtReal and Murkastan and wishes death to all who have, or had, badges or uniforms.
Understand ?

Not exactly--could you expound on that some for me ?
oh --and welcome

WOW.
Understand ?
Gee...does that include nurses, janitors, bus drivers, girl scouts, marching bands, Salvation Army, alter boys, maids and all?

I perceive you as one fucked up pussy!:lol:

...and it's a pity your avatar is not in color to show the drab green uniformity of Castro types strutting around in their uniforms. I could deal with all of them dyin'!

Last edited:
WOW.
Understand ?

Ah, the drooling idiot we ordered has arrived!

Welcome, welcome!

Gee... and he can type... it's a miracle...

You do realize, your a penis...

You do realize, your a penis...

I will have that engraved on my tomb stone.

Which is weird because my wife has told me my body will just be used to feed the dogs.

The dogs would have wanted it that way.

10 months and he only just 'found' the main page.

I think we can all safely assess the OP as seriously stupid.

WOW.
Understand ?

Don't hold back like that.

Tell us how you really feel.

WOW.
Understand ?

Just because you're talking like this doesn't mean we're gonna be taking long showers together til the wee hours of the morning. You got that!?

Forum List

Back