Giant Brass Balls....This kid has 'em

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Plane crashes on Brooker Hwy Today's News - The Mercury - The Voice of Tasmania

Patrick Humphries, 18, a trainee pilot with the Australian Airforce was practising aerobatics when the engine stalled forcing him down on one of the state's busiest highways just after 10am.

Mr Humphries escaped uninjured despite his plane losing a wing and landing gear when the single-engined aircraft clipped a tree as he made an emergency landing flying south with the traffic just beyond Cleary's Gates and before the clover-leaf overpass.

It is believed the plane actually flew under the Tasman Bridge exit underpass as it touched down.

The plane spun out of control for 100m down the highway scattering debris, before crashing into an embankment.
Mr Humphrey's then stepped from his plane and ran down the road to stop traffic.
brass%2Bballs.png

Last edited:
hey douche bag....whats up?

wow sillie me...i thought radio was just commentting on the balls it would take to pull off what this kid did...i didnt see any homo trends here...perhaps that is cause i have read many of radio's posts....
whereas the curve seems to be a new comer...why is it noobs like to attack?

anyways sorry radio if you have homo tendancies and i missed them....lol...

That is an impressive article about the 18 year old, Radio. He does have a set on him, no doubt.

Bent Light.....what can you say about him? He is what he is....as pathetic as he is. When IQ lacks, he's what you end up with.

That is an impressive article about the 18 year old, Radio. He does have a set on him, no doubt.

Bent Light.....what can you say about him? He is what he is....as pathetic as he is. When IQ lacks, he's what you end up with.

Kid has a boatload of guts, thats for sure.

Patrick Humphries, 18, a trainee pilot with the Australian Airforce was practising aerobatics when the engine stalled forcing him down on one of the state's busiest highways just after 10am.

Mr Humphries escaped uninjured despite his plane losing a wing and landing gear when the single-engined aircraft clipped a tree as he made an emergency landing flying south with the traffic just beyond Cleary's Gates and before the clover-leaf overpass.

It is believed the plane actually flew under the Tasman Bridge exit underpass as it touched down.

The plane spun out of control for 100m down the highway scattering debris, before crashing into an embankment.
Mr Humphrey's then stepped from his plane and ran down the road to stop traffic.
brass%2Bballs.png

Maybe his balls were so big, that they made him bowlegged and prevented him from using his legs properly to fly the plane.

brass%2Bballs.png

Maybe his balls were so big, that they made him bowlegged and prevented him from using his legs properly to fly the plane.

Could be. Balls that big could get in the way. Especially if they are brass like his.

The kid did a good job, my only problem with it is that he landed the plane on the wrong side of the freeway. He could at least have landed on the left hand side which is where we drive. Oh and his brake lights weren't working either. But apart from that he did good.

As a Private Pilot I can tell you that what he did was simply amazing.......Brass balls indeed!
That little plane he was flying looks like a Grumman Tiger AA-5B - an awesome aircraft. Slippery as hell......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back