GIANT Asian hornets that have begun to invade the coronavirus-stricken U.S. may cost the economy millions of dollars a year.

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Experts estimate the pests may cause America a staggering $29.3 million as they invade.

The invasion is projected as a coronavirus-stricken U.S. is already facing economic setbacks.

Millions are out of work – with nearly 17 million applying for unemployment in the last three weeks alone – as more than 432,000 cases of the virus have been confirmed in the U.S. alone.

Many experts have warned of a looming recession, as businesses have been forced to shutter their doors due to stay-at-home orders.

Asian hornets are similar to European hornets that live in the U.S., but they are not native to America.

THIS is the last straw, Rump should have seen this coming he has got to go and go NOW!!

Experts estimate the pests may cause America a staggering $29.3 million as they invade.

The invasion is projected as a coronavirus-stricken U.S. is already facing economic setbacks.

Millions are out of work – with nearly 17 million applying for unemployment in the last three weeks alone – as more than 432,000 cases of the virus have been confirmed in the U.S. alone.

Many experts have warned of a looming recession, as businesses have been forced to shutter their doors due to stay-at-home orders.

Asian hornets are similar to European hornets that live in the U.S., but they are not native to America.

THIS is the last straw, Rump should have seen this coming he has got to go and go NOW!!

Bit of a fear-bait article. On average, most people only die from 50 stings.

Dying from a single sting is unlikely. Or I should say, about as likely to die from any other sting, where you have an allergic reaction.

Great! Just what we need. Guess I will have to start taking an epi pen to the back country. The passing out when stings immediately drop my BP is not that bad, but not knowing how long would bother, since hornets, yellow jackets and wasps are the gifts that keep on giving whether awake or not.

I hear there is supposed to be quite a bad hurricane season Trump should have known about, perhaps another impeachment is in order? :dunno:

The lack of humor shown by folks is hilarious to me.

Does anyone think that wildlife will enter some communities at least a bit because of the shutdown and the mostly empty streets.

Maybe they'll go to war against the fire ants....and then go after the stinkbugs....

Fire ants simple Man. Just take a few from another anthill and place them on a different one. They will fight to the end.

Worse than fire ants? We got these ants called "cow killers" (KY) BIG. red and black. Can't even crush them. Nasty buggers.

Also called velvet ants. Velvet Ants | Entomology

442a.jpg

Put your head back up your ass where it belongs and STFU asshole!

Oh look, a bad a*s.

Maybe they'll go to war against the fire ants....and then go after the stinkbugs....

Fire ants simple Man. Just take a few from another anthill and place them on a different one. They will fight to the end.

Worse than fire ants? We got these ants called "cow killers" (KY) BIG. red and black. Can't even crush them. Nasty buggers.

Also called velvet ants. Velvet Ants | Entomology

442a.jpg
For fire ants you need 2 people, 2 mounds, and 2 shovels.
Both scoop a shovel full then dump it right where the other one was taken from.
Me? I just spray poison.
Soon. Too windy today.

Put your head back up your ass where it belongs and STFU asshole!

Oh look, a bad a*s.
Here to kick yours.

You're welcome to try kid.

Does anyone think that wildlife will enter some communities at least a bit because of the shutdown and the mostly empty streets.
Gators are cruising Myrtle Beach central. Unheard of in many years....since the early seventies.
I've seen more deer here than in 15 years. Usually a few a month. Now tons in the pasture since there is NO cars or trucks. Maybe 8-10 vehicles a day tops since mid March.If I didn't have cattle I'd drop a couple for the freezer. I'd rather just watch them jump the fences when my idiot coconut retriever gets after them. He's fast but they leave him in the dust. I've clocked him at 30 on my cart but I guess a deer can do 45 or better. Never looked it up

Gators are cruising Myrtle Beach central. Unheard of in many years....since the early seventies.
I've seen more deer here than in 15 years. Usually a few a month. Now tons in the pasture since there is NO cars or trucks. Maybe 8-10 vehicles a day tops since mid March.If I didn't have cattle I'd drop a couple for the freezer. I'd rather just watch them jump the fences when my idiot coconut retriever gets after them. He's fast but they leave him in the dust. I've clocked him at 30 on my cart but I guess a deer can do 45 or better. Never looked it up

Gators in Myrtle Beach? Dayum! And now they say coyotes are around and wild pigs too. All new since my days in SC. I graduated high school from Cheraw SC in 1966 then went on to college in Wilmington NC not far away.

Gators in Myrtle Beach? Dayum! And now they say coyotes are around and wild pigs too. All new since my days in SC. I graduated high school from Cheraw SC in 1966 then went on to college in Wilmington NC not far away.
They all come out of the swamps between Loris and N Myrtle around Red Rock rd. from what my buddies are saying. I love me some SC.
VA is now a suburb of DC(all of it) and NC is becoming a suburb of San Fran...fucking freak show. Asheville is semi safe if you're quite wealthy....for now. Only Tabor City NC is left with "normal"

New Topics

Forum List

Back