Giada De Laurentiis (Food Network) says she should just get a 'boob job' after struggling to find the right bra

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Giada De Laurentiis says she should just get a 'boob job' after struggling to find the right bra
Kaitlin Reilly
Fri, August 12, 2022 at 12:53 PM

Giada De Laurentiis says she's struggled to find a well-fitting bra. (Photo: Paul Archuleta/Getty Images)
Giada de Laurentiis is opening up about aging, wellness — and bras.

The Food Network icon, 51, spoke with Bobbi Brown on the makeup mogul's iHeartRadio podcast The Important Things, where de Laurentiis got candid about a topic quite literally close to her heart: Her inability to find a well-fitting bra, despite having "thousands" of options in her closet.

"I can't find one that works with everything. They come out in certain sections, it cuts me… I'm going to be completely honest with you, Bobbi, and this is probably TMI, but I should just have a boob job because maybe that would alleviate all the bra wars I have with myself every day," she joked. "It is so hard to find a bra for a woman who does not have implants."

Noooooooooo! Save the Ta-Tas.....Very nice as is....For 51 the pups are holding "up" pretty good..

iu

Giada De Laurentiis says she should just get a 'boob job' after struggling to find the right bra
Kaitlin Reilly

Giada De Laurentiis says she's struggled to find a well-fitting bra. (Photo: Paul Archuleta/Getty Images)

The Food Network icon, 51, spoke with Bobbi Brown on the makeup mogul's iHeartRadio podcast The Important Things, where de Laurentiis got candid about a topic quite literally close to her heart: Her inability to find a well-fitting bra, despite having "thousands" of options in her closet.

"I can't find one that works with everything. They come out in certain sections, it cuts me… I'm going to be completely honest with you, Bobbi, and this is probably TMI, but I should just have a boob job because maybe that would alleviate all the bra wars I have with myself every day," she joked. "It is so hard to find a bra for a woman who does not have implants."

Noooooooooo! Save the Ta-Tas.....Very nice as is....For 51 the pups are holding "up" pretty good..

iu
I'd fix the nose.

Kaitlin Reilly

iu
The tits are all good.
What she needs is a cosmetic oral surgeon to fix her howler so I don't reach for an 8 track everytime she laughs
67529649fd84678debc95e01e00fda2e.jpg

well...they are moving towards the crook in the arms.
Yep. They are headed south, alright. I didn't know who she was, so I looked her up. Within a few years she'll have long granny droopers. With her money, it is time to get them fixed or give up strapless altogether, as without it, they'll be poring out the sides seeking the earth.

Forum List

Back