Gettysburg??

Maybe you missed the UN proudly displayed the ANIFTA symbol on their website?
Bitch what in the fuck are you talking about. The question was how to sign up. If the group is real and not just random people claiming to be part of it, prove it.

Cocksucker, you're the fag who claims ANIFTA doesn't exist.

Sit the fuck down, absolutely nobody is buying your BS

Given the recent move to tear down anything and everything even remotely connected to the Confederacy, when are the idiot, anti-American leftists in this country going to target Gettysburg?

I give you Confederate General Robert Edward Lee:

View attachment 352641

And Confederate General James Longstreet:

View attachment 352643

There are 38 other monuments dedicated to the Confederacy within the borders of Gettysburg National Military Park.

Could it be possible that, given that it's Federal property, the anti-American scumbags who would otherwise try to tear them down are just too afraid of the response they would receive from the Federal government, as opposed to State governments which, to this point, have proven to be ineffective and impotent at best?
Had an opportunity to go there during their Sesquicentennial celebration. Had use of friend of the wifes time share in Shenandoah Valley. We were going to hit Gettysburg first and be in DC for the Fourth. Missed it because boss wouldn't give me one of the days I'd be gone off and then we didnt work anyway. Ohhh I was pissed. New to job.

Forum List

Back