Getting Old

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Memes, comics, jokes, "Dad jokes", "Mom jokes", puns, and other funny stuff..........

All about getting OLD!!!

1668963693610.png

Memes, comics, jokes, "Dad jokes", "Mom jokes", puns, and other funny stuff..........

All about getting OLD!!!

View attachment 728732
That one means you ain't old. Congrats! When I was a kid in grade school, computers that could do what that one could, took up whole rooms, had a staff to maintain and were only found at major government facilities, not sitting on desks in front of private computer geeks.

That one means you ain't old. Congrats! When I was a kid in grade school, computers that could do what that one could, took up whole rooms, had a staff to maintain and were only found at major government facilities, not sitting on desks in front of private computer geeks.

Yeah, my high school was the first school in Texas to get a computer and have a computer course.

We only had ONE computer terminal though, and it was 6 feet tall, 4 feet wide, and hooked up to the city mainframe.
We had to take turns entering our information and it took about 5 minutes for the computer to do its thing. LOL

My school had those old green screen computers deep into the 90’s.

It was a pretty poor school district

Forum List

Back