getting old sucks

S

Sandy73

ChairASUDXBW20Lift.jpg

Holy shit!
That's funny.
In 2004 I was so young. 16 years ago I was 34. But would you push a button and go back? Or, would you give up everything youā€™ve accomplished to go back to when you were 18? The answer should be yes but itā€™s not that easy.

it sucks getting old but itā€™s nice to finally have money.

To be financially secure. Thatā€™s the trade off. You finally have a nest egg but now youā€™re old.

Holy shit!
That's funny.
In 2004 I was so young. 16 years ago I was 34. But would you push a button and go back? Or, would you give up everything youā€™ve accomplished to go back to when you were 18? The answer should be yes but itā€™s not that easy.

Shit you're still a kid. Here's a tip it doesn't get any better but it sure beats the hell out of the alternative.

Holy shit!
That's funny.

Shit you're still a kid. Here's a tip it doesn't get any better but it sure beats the hell out of the alternative.
I just broke up with a 27 year old. Even though the age difference was less than the trumps, it was too much. Iā€™ll never suck on tits that perfect ever again.

Holy shit!
That's funny.

I just broke up with a 27 year old. Even though the age difference was less than the trumps, it was too much. Iā€™ll never suck on tits that perfect ever again.

Were your teeth in or out? LOL

Holy shit!
That's funny.

Were your teeth in or out? LOL
Iā€™m 49 not 99.

tonight Iā€™m going out with a 37 year old cpa. Yea a girl with a job. A lot harder to nab

New Topics

Forum List

Back