Getting married was a good day, but yesterday was better

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I will never forget the joy in my heart watching my bride walking down the aisle on our wedding day.

But yesterday was better.

Watching the Clinton Machine finally get what was coming to them, after 30 years of watching them get away with crime after crime, made it the best day in my life.

And I think more good days to come, and if Hillary Clinton actually goes to prison it will go down in history as one of the best days ever, second only to the first Easter Sunday when Christ rose from the dead.

You need help man.

I hate the Clinton crime family as much as anyone, but that..... that is sick. You need some one on one time with the women, in a secluded place away from the media.

You need help man.

I hate the Clinton crime family as much as anyone, but that..... that is sick. You need some one on one time with the women, in a secluded place away from the media.
Hey fuckwad, I'm entitled to celebrate. Join my ignore list.

I will never forget the joy in my heart watching my bride walking down the aisle on our wedding day.

Watching the Clinton Machine finally get what was coming to them, after 30 years of watching them get away with crime after crime, made it the best day in my life.

And I think more good days to come, and if Hillary Clinton actually goes to prison it will go down in history as one of the best days ever, second only to the first Easter Sunday when Christ rose from the dead.
This says something about your character. The fact that a potential blow to your political opponent gives you more joy than your wedding day is pretty sick and wrong. Sounds like you have a lot of hate in your heart, I feel for ya

You need help man.

Hey fuckwad, I'm entitled to celebrate. Join my ignore list.

There ya go, there's the love of Jesus ....
When Hillary goes to prison, you can go visit her and bring her a carton of cigarettes.

That won't alter what a phony you are.

This says something about your character. The fact that a potential blow to your political opponent give you more joy than your wedding day is pretty sick and wrong. Sounds like you have a lot of hate in your heart, I feel for ya

Yup, sick, twisted, sad, dysfunctional, and about as far away from the teachings of Christ as one could wander, even intentionally.

This says something about your character. The fact that a potential blow to your political opponent give you more joy than your wedding day is pretty sick and wrong. Sounds like you have a lot of hate in your heart, I feel for ya
It's just cultural marxist psychopaths in general. She is their symbol right now.

A female, who is a psychopath, who is one of those completely unproductive people, who is a drain on everything she touches; becoming the President.

How much is enough? I'm implore you. How much is enough.

It's just cultural marxist psychopaths in general. She is their symbol right now.

A female, who is a psychopath, who is one of those completely unproductive people, who is a drain on everything she touches; becoming the President.

As opposed to a male-to-female, who is a psychopath, who is one of those completely unproductive people, who is a drain on everything she touches?

You are being over dramatic but I do agree she is a very poor candidate. Sad thing is Trump is waaay worse.

This says something about your character. The fact that a potential blow to your political opponent gives you more joy than your wedding day is pretty sick and wrong. Sounds like you have a lot of hate in your heart, I feel for ya
You know what? You can lick my balls.

You are being over dramatic but I do agree she is a very poor candidate. Sad thing is Trump is waaay worse.
There is no drama in the death of a nation? The death of family unit? You must be older to not have had to put up with it. Why do you think all the Alt-right trolls are under 40?

Perfect answer, to willful ignorance.

Classy

Ha ha, watching the leftists cry tears of outrage just makes this victory all the more sweet.

You shoulda told me you were getting married. I could have helped you...

Forum List

Back