Getting into the mind of a female, non-binary, Bernie voter

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
Interesting, short read or listen to audio. Get into the mind of a female, non-binary, Bernie voter. She is one of the voters that says if Bernie is not the dem candidate she will not vote.

America's future...

Yaneilys%20Ayuso.jpg

Interesting, short read or listen to audio. Get into the mind of a female, non-binary, Bernie voter. She is one of the voters that says if Bernie is not the dem candidate she will not vote.

America's future...

View attachment 318905
What mind?

America's future...

View attachment 318905
the first paragraph in the article tells me all I need to know to not read anymore of it,,,

Ayuso, 18, who identifies as nonbinary and uses the pronouns they and them.

Whoa Nelley ...

I use the pronouns they and them ... am I non-binary? ... do binary folks not use the words they and them ... how odd ... I've never heard anyone who didn't use these words ... doesn't BBC use copy-editors? ... P. Hunter's right, just the first paragraph, you don't want to know any more ...

America's future...

View attachment 318905

Does it actually not occur to you people that this is April, election is in November, and we don't even have candidates yet? Fer fuxsake find something to do.

Forum List

Back