Getting Biden straight if that is possible.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Let’s get this straight, the Chinese released a deadly pandemic that has the whole world wearing masks and Biden responds by saying: Hey, Putin, you better leave those Ukrainians alone! That pretty much says it all doesn’t it? Why deal with a real enemy when you can risk a nuclear war?

Let’s get this straight, the Chinese released a deadly pandemic that has the whole world wearing masks and Biden responds by saying: Hey, Putin, you better leave those Ukrainians alone! That pretty much says it all doesn’t it? Why deal with a real enemy when you can risk a nuclear war?
Getting Thief in Chief Biden straight will not happen.

Putin is a weak strong man, Biden is a strong man

I'd rather wrestle Putin, is what i'm trying to say!

What did Trump do since he was president when the Chinese attacked us with a biological weapon?

We should have put our failing Grandpa in a home but instead we put him in charge of the family business. I blame the MSM, education system and a lawless Democrat party for this epic failure.

The United States intelligence services (FBI, CIA, DIA, NRO) know, without doubt, that the virus was unleashed by China to test the efficacy on the world, or what it would take to bring a nation to its' knees.

Our "leaders" know this and know that they are powerless to say, or do anything about it. China OWNS us, as well as most of the "civilized" world. Biden in office, just as the Clintons before him, owe most of their fortunes to the Chinese communist.

And we expect Dementia Joe and his son to say or do anything about it? Yeah, right.

What I DO find it interesting is that during the campaign, Dementia Joe's son was ROASTED for the millions and millions he made off the Chinese communists. Anyone talk about that lately? That's what I thought.

So, bottom line, the thugs in China now understand that they need not ever invade a country, just wipe out the population (or most of it), walk in and take over.....

Welcome to America in the 21st century. A once great nation that has sold it's country part and parcel to a foreign nation and made our "leaders" filthy rich.

What did Trump do since he was president when the Chinese attacked us with a biological weapon?

Absolutely nothing - the same as Dementia Joe. I n noticed you conveniently left the old bastard out of the equation. Just setting the record straight.....

Forum List

Back