Getting banned for questioning PT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I mentioned that a Trumper was murdered... Shannon Brandt, 41, called 911 around 2:35 a.m. to report that he had hit a pedestrian with his vehicle in an alleyway in McHenry, N.D, according to KVLY-TV. He allegedly told the dispatcher he chased down the teen because he “was part of a Republican extremist group and that he was afraid they were ‘coming to get him,'” according to the news outlet.

1664852957324.png

I mentioned that a Trumper was murdered... Shannon Brandt, 41, called 911 around 2:35 a.m. to report that he had hit a pedestrian with his vehicle in an alleyway in McHenry, N.D, according to KVLY-TV. He allegedly told the dispatcher he chased down the teen because he “was part of a Republican extremist group and that he was afraid they were ‘coming to get him,'” according to the news outlet.

MaryL -- listen closely to some facts. You had SEVERAL threads CLOSED on this topic over a period of days. WHY?? Because there were over A DOZEN active threads on the topic that had ALREADY been merged. AND -- because in none of these threads that were duplicating ACTIVE topics on the board -- did you even supply a link to attach those names to the events or the facts.

As far I I can tell -- you were NOT banned for any of those actions. The threads were CLOSED rather than merged. But I even kinda remember A THIRD one on the same topic you tried to start that DID get merged.

Use EXISTING topics -- for comments and questions UNLESS there's NEW facts/evidence or a really NEW angle on what needs to be discussed.

After getting one or two on this popular topic closed -- you posted this --

--- using a title that doesn't say a word about what the topic is and your Opost just is a single line mentioning a name with no context.

Even has a mod note at the close to EXPLAIN the close.

MaryL check these threads out, they may help explain what is going on here:

I just heard that violence against Trump supporters has risen greatly ever since Biden's crazy rant on TV last week with the military behind him calling all Trump supporters dangerous extremist domestic threats as well. Could Biden now be held responsible for these crimes?

Can you post the exact quote of what got you banned?

Can you post the exact quote of what got you banned?
You are not really here to discuss the topic, you are here to marginalize it and derail it. You are here to support and defend censorship.

In every thread about censorship, lefties show up for only one purpose. Support and defend censorship.

Are you sure you have the right order on that?

It's usually a case of thread closure and THEN the last word as well as maybe one or two after that safe in the knowledge that people cannot respond.
The hash mark was meant to make it an all in one action. Thread closure/last word. Indeed, that might not be the last last word...

You are not really here to discuss the topic, you are here to marginalize it and derail it. You are here to support and defend censorship.
Wrong, you’re just dodging my question. My experience here is not the same as yours. I see a clear set of rules and I see them fairly enforced. I’ve had posts deleted by the mods but I’m usually always given an explanation which I’ve found to be fair. You apparently have had a different experience so I’m asking for an example of this censorship you speak of. Can you provide it?

Wrong, you’re just dodging my question. My experience here is not the same as yours. I see a clear set of rules and I see them fairly enforced. I’ve had posts deleted by the mods but I’m usually always given an explanation which I’ve found to be fair. You apparently have had a different experience so I’m asking for an example of this censorship you speak of. Can you provide it?
You are here to support and defend censorship, that is your subjective and only mission.

I can absolutely provide plenty of examples of censorship on this site. If I am given a green light from the admin, I have backed up material and screenshots to make my case, but until then, I will comply with the site rules that hide these politically motivated censors behind the veil of anonymity. Your only purpose for requesting the forbidden information to be posted is to support and defend censorship anyway so regardless of what got posted, you would either deny it or justify it.

If you really want to get an idea of what goes on here, start by researching why flacaltenn is nicknamed last-word-flac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back