Getting banned for questioning PT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not really here to discuss the topic, you are here to marginalize it and derail it. You are here to support and defend censorship.

No. Slade is looking for confirmation of the concept that she suffered bans BECAUSE she persistently duplicated the SAME -- already pummeled to death -- topic. It's a valid question. Why would YOU OF ALL PEOPLE -- want to bully and censor that?

Dont be a hypocrite.

You are here to support and defend censorship, that is your subjective and only mission.

I can absolutely provide plenty of examples of censorship on this site. If I am given a green light from the admin, I have backed up material and screenshots to make my case, but until then, I will comply with the site rules that hide these politically motivated censors behind the veil of anonymity. Your only purpose for requesting the forbidden information to be posted is to support and defend censorship anyway so regardless of what got posted, you would either deny it or justify it.

If you really want to get an idea of what goes on here, start by researching why flacaltenn is nicknamed last-word-flac.

He'll constantly side with his minions

Wrong, you’re just dodging my question. My experience here is not the same as yours. I see a clear set of rules and I see them fairly enforced. I’ve had posts deleted by the mods but I’m usually always given an explanation which I’ve found to be fair. You apparently have had a different experience so I’m asking for an example of this censorship you speak of. Can you provide it?

Dont think she'll be able to help. And MaryL hasn't responded. I've spent a bunch of time checking records and although her posting shows a gap between about Sept 24th and yesterday (or Sunday) there is no record of a ban in the "ban log". There was a warning for posting multiple threads like this one in Announcements about the time of the gap in her posting.

You folks are forcing the reveal of stuff that SHOULD only be revealed in PM. That compromises privacy -- we'd like to protect. And THAT is arguably as serious as censorship when it comes to doing the job right.

Dont think she'll be able to help. And MaryL hasn't responded. I've spent a bunch of time checking records and although her posting shows a gap between about Sept 24th and yesterday (or Sunday) there is no record of a ban in the "ban log". There was a warning for posting multiple threads like this one in Announcements about the time of the gap in her posting.

You folks are forcing the reveal of stuff that SHOULD only be revealed in PM. That compromises privacy -- we'd like to protect. And THAT is arguably as serious as censorship when it comes to doing the job right.

They got to close when they got to close. Announcements have topics and rules also. Not likely a fair thing to move them to Taunting so that they can continue. Whether a mod replies before they hit the close button or 5 minutes or less after -- will NOT amount to censorship.

Just stop, you look like Hitler

I can absolutely provide plenty of examples of censorship on this site. If I am given a green light from the admin, I have backed up material and screenshots to make my case, but until then, I will comply with the site rules that hide these politically motivated censors behind the veil of anonymity.
Maybe you should just get a life?

They got to close when they got to close. Announcements have topics and rules also. Not likely a fair thing to move them to Taunting so that they can continue. Whether a mod replies before they hit the close button or 5 minutes or less after -- will NOT amount to censorship.
Check out this other thread that describes how your post here is a fallacy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back