Trump Get your family out of nursing homes now!

Porthos

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2020
After trump deregulated the nursing home industry, stopping oversight designed to
keep our family members safe, it is coming home to roost on trumps shoulders.
One more screwup from the idiot that is destroying our country.
There are approximately 1.5 million Americans in 15000 nursing homes in the country. These precious souls deserve to be safe and sound as they live out the rest of their lives. Many nursing home workers have just stopped coming to work. Etc.
Penalty’s for mistreating our families have been reduced or dropped altogether. Let’s lock trump in a nursing home!

Last edited:
After trump deregulated the nursing home industry, stopping oversight designed to
There are approximately 1.5 million Americans in 15000 nursing homes in the country. These precious souls deserve to be safe and sound as they live out the rest of their lives.

Can you point me to where it is in the Constitution, that it is the role of the FEDERAL government to manage your local Nursing Care Facility?

There are approximately 1.5 million Americans in 15000 nursing homes in the country. These precious souls deserve to be safe and sound as they live out the rest of their lives.

Can you point me to where it is in the Constitution, that it is the role of the FEDERAL government to manage your local Nursing Care Facility?
Medicare and Medicare. It’s probably a good idea to make sure our money is being spent properly,

There are approximately 1.5 million Americans in 15000 nursing homes in the country. These precious souls deserve to be safe and sound as they live out the rest of their lives. Many nursing home workers have just stopped coming to work. Etc.
Penalty’s for mistreating our families have been reduced or dropped altogether. Let’s lock trump in a nursing home!

Families dont have the necessary means to get them out that's why they are there in the first place.

Medicare and Medicare. It’s probably a good idea to make sure our money is being spent properly,
"It’s probably a good idea to make sure our money is being spent properly,"

Well, that would be a first. Nobody cares with all the pork spending, and now you make this the hill to have a battle?
The states has requirements for all of these facilities and pretty stringent regarding those requirements.
If they're certified, it's a safe bet.

Those precious souls should not have been in nursing homes to begin with.

Since when do you care about the old folks? Aren't they just a bunch of old white Republican throwbacks, sucking resources and money out of your taxes?

Wasn't this pandemic supposed to be the big "Boomer-remover" that was going to change the demographics of the country, allowing a younger, more vibrant, and more progressive political landscape?

Oh, wait. it's not about the old goobers in the nursing homes after all, is it? It's all about...

TRUMP!!!

I will eat a bullet before I go into one.

Since when do you care about the old folks? Aren't they just a bunch of old white Republican throwbacks, sucking resources and money out of your taxes?

Wasn't this pandemic supposed to be the big "Boomer-remover" that was going to change the demographics of the country, allowing a younger, more vibrant, and more progressive political landscape?

Oh, wait. it's not about the old goobers in the nursing homes after all, is it? It's all about...

TRUMP!!!
They are mom,dad,aunt uncle at some point. I care about them.

TRUMP!!!

All my old folks are dead and gone, so...

TRUMP!!!

sorry to hear that. You do know what path you are on right? We either get old or get dead. That is you and me in there in the future buddy. Well maybe you as I have stated I will eat a bullet first. For those that are willing to be put under managed care I would like to think some one is looking out for them.

TRUMP!!!

sorry to hear that. You do know what path you are on right? We either get old or get dead. That is you and me in there in the future buddy. Well maybe you as I have stated I will eat a bullet first. For those that are willing to be put under managed care I would like to think some one is looking out for them.

Don't get me wrong, I feel for them. But dancing on the backs of the old and infirmed is not my style. The OP is just one more in a long string of cheap political shots aimed at this President.

Forum List

Back