Get Your Experimental Vaccine Injected ASAP!!

Shitforbrains, what Fauci said IS IN THE OP AND IS THE SUBJECT.
But as always, the OP is deceptively edited to give people the wrong impression about what Fauci said.

People should trust Fauci. They shouldn't trust you.
no one in their right mind should trust the quack fake-i...this politician/wanna be dr...is a quack that doesnt know its ass from a hole in the ground...do this--no dont

Thanks for your uninformed opinion.

But as always, the OP is deceptively edited to give people the wrong impression about what Fauci said.

no one in their right mind should trust the quack fake-i...this politician/wanna be dr...is a quack that doesnt know its ass from a hole in the ground...do this--no dont

A rational concern given Trump’s penchant for politicizing everything.

The deep state did a great job at keeping him out of the process.

totally informed...i dont listen to some fraud quack who flip-flops daily
thank you for another laugh from a retarded demonRAT commie

While you're at it, ask your doctor if Rybelsus is right for you.

The doctors get big payouts from big pharma to promote their drugs with tons of side effects.
Yeah sad world we live in when even doctors who have taken an oath to save lives that even they give in to greed and thank money will buy them happiness,they have reserved their spot in hell. Thank god for the patriot doctors exposing these criminal doctors who don’t get taken in by greed.

Yes there still are many good doctors and the sad thing is most of the time the good doctors licenses are taken away and called quacks that go against the agenda. We do live in an upsidedown world. For those that don't know, here is a good article for them to start with, if they chose to research this:

It’s no secret that pharmaceutical companies spend plenty of money on doctors and scientists—upwards of over a billion dollars annually in the U.S. This money can range from offering doctors free pens and dinners to paying them to give talks at sponsored conferences and events. And there’s been steady evidence these payments can subtly influence how doctors behave, both in their interactions with patients and in the research they carry out.

Exactly,big pharma they only prescribe drugs because it only masks the problem,they get rid of the problem but only temporarily so you keep coming back for more so they can make money off you.my friend he has colon cancer,he is okay now but he won’t be in the future if he takes chemo as they want him to. He is planning on taking my advise and take these great natural herb products that had he been taking them from the beginning,he never would have got cancer in the first place.I used to get sick all the time,now sense taking these,I never do anymore,have never for over ten years now been back to the hospital.

doctors will not prescribe these herbs to their patients if I tell them about it because they will lose their license if they do so,they have to do what the medical establishment has taught them,to recommend chemo.

I knew the medical establishment was not looking out for us but I did not know it was this bad where doctors will lose their license if they recommend herbs to heal instead of chemo.the fact I did not even know about that,I would wager there are very few posters on this site that do,just a handful or so like you besides me are aware of it probably.cause without bragging,I usually know things like that that at least half the board doesn’t.
Letting the corporations into our government basically put the foxes in charge of the hen house. Big pharma gets by FDA scrutiny the same way big oil gets past the EPA. Drug companies buy the cures and hide them in a vault just like the fossil fuel industry buys up patents for cars that get 100mpg. Follow the money.

The government is a bigger threat.

A rational concern given Trump’s penchant for politicizing everything.

The deep state did a great job at keeping him out of the process.

You mean like China Joe did a great job of stealing the election?

Yea he pulled it off but it destroyed the American Democracy.

Just like the Deep State's illegal relentless attack on Trump kept America from being great again.

You have to be nuts and totally ignorant to get this Covid inoculation. Maybe in this Eugenics scam they are getting rid of the idiots lining up for these shots.

hell-gif_05_delay-0.1s.gif

You will like this article also:

Written by:
CJ Hopkins is author of the satirical dystopian sci-fi novel

How does it look to look that gullible on the Internet... Is there any source you wouldn't believe for your confirmation bias....

There is a couple of monkeys that chatter that don't like Biden... That is a good source too...

You will like this article also:

Written by:
CJ Hopkins is author of the satirical dystopian sci-fi novel

How does it look to look that gullible on the Internet... Is there any source you wouldn't believe for your confirmation bias....

There is a couple of monkeys that chatter that don't like Biden... That is a good source too...

What is gullible is believing that vaccine companies and big pharma care about your health. They don't make money off of healthy people. They make money off of sick people.

Let's talk about the cry of freedom, the Revolution and public health...

By the actions of Progs over the decades of my life and the fine tuning of their agendas over the last dozen years you brought this on. We have lost trust and much more then that, faith in our government. The 4th estate is terrible and most of them are Progs promoting political beliefs. With a healthy dose of the entertainers in TV, movies and shows. You have given derogatory names to half of the nation if not more. This by high officials, non elected people in political circles, politicians, media, entertainers, sports people, elites, big business tycoons and others. So if someone is constantly condemning me I can not trust him. What is maddening is that many Repub voters do believe in many of the Prog planks. Now we have ended up with people living on the edge of society and many people with power and the better jobs who are there because of equity and not equality.

By the actions of Progs over the decades of my life and the fine tuning of their agendas over the last dozen years you brought this on. We have lost trust and much more then that, faith in our government. The 4th estate is terrible and most of them are Progs promoting political beliefs. With a healthy dose of the entertainers in TV, movies and shows. You have given derogatory names to half of the nation if not more. This by high officials, non elected people in political circles, politicians, media, entertainers, sports people, elites, big business tycoons and others. So if someone is constantly condemning me I can not trust him. What is maddening is that many Repub voters do believe in many of the Prog planks. Now we have ended up with people living on the edge of society and many people with power and the better jobs who are there because of equity and not equality.
What does that have to do with taking a vaccine? You're cutting off your nose to spite your face, wallowing in a grievance stew that's interfering with your critical thinking. If Trump had won and the vaccine had come out, many of the same people complaining would be jostling for position to be first in line.

Will You Obey the Criminal Authoritarians?

In 1962, in a now infamous experiment shown in the video above, Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram tested the limits of human obedience to authority

The Milgram experiment was conducted following the trial of Nazi Adolf Eichmann, who used the Nuremberg defense, or “befehl ist befehl,” which translates to “an order is an order”

The Milgram experiment clearly showed that people would act against their own judgment and harm another person to extreme lengths simply because they were told to do so

With societal norms rapidly changing, and an increasingly authoritative environment emerging, it raises the question of whether or not the public will continue to blindly obey criminal authoritarians, no matter the consequences

Read full article:

Fauci's jarring message to Americans scared to get the vaccine
Fauci's jarring message to Americans scared to get the vaccine

"You’ve gotta ask: What is the problem? Get over it. Get over this political statement. Just get over it and try and save the lives of yourself and your family."
-- Political Activist & CCP COVID-19 Experiment Funder Anthony Fauci

I list him as 'Political Activist' instead of 'top disease expert in the U.S.' because throughout the entire COVID-19 Pandemic he has been completely WRONG about everything he has said, has been forced to FLIP-FLOP and change his opinions, was exposed as having no idea about a cotton cloth worn over the face having ZERO percent (0%) chance of preventing people from contracting COVID-19, has deliberately lied, has hypocritically ignored his own recommendations he demanded be enforced, lied about assisting funding experimentation on COVID-19, and lied about holding the opinion that deadly experimentation on viruses even if there was a high risk of them leaking out and resulting in a pandemic. Fausi has been 'all-in' on the Democrats' intentional Fear-Mongering to intimidate and manipulate US citizens and strip them of their Constitutional and Civil rights WHILE destroying 50% of all minority-owned small businesses in the US.

Now Fauci is attempting to berate and bully Americans into getting their entire families vaccinated, claiming their reason for not doing so is 'political propaganda' instead of the real concern of existing vaccines causing heart inflammation in some young adults / teens and in some cases DEATH. Add in the fact that the vaccine companies have been given govt protection from law suits resulting from such medical problems and death after receiving the vaccines.

'Get Over It'? Fox News ran the story this morning of a talented soccer athlete in high school who got the vaccine. He developed heart inflammation - his heart literally hurt him every time his heart beats, and he can no longer play soccer. They have no idea how long the inflammation will last or if he will ever be able to play sports again....

Fauci's answer: 'GET OVER IT!' Pay no attention to results like this, get over your irrational fears instilled in you by the GOP. Just DO IT!

Hey, Fauci.....

1625749207647.png

No? You listen to the likes of Tucker Carlson...who got his shot first chance he got

No? You listen to the likes of Tucker Carlson...who got his shot first chance he got
who?

What does that have to do with taking a vaccine? You're cutting off your nose to spite your face, wallowing in a grievance stew that's interfering with your critical thinking. If Trump had won and the vaccine had come out, many of the same people complaining would be jostling for position to be first in line.

what-vaccine- none exist for the chinese flu, you moron
keep listening to your flip-flop masters....you won't go far

thanx 4 the laughs from an uninformed sheep...now, go out and eat grass--it's safer than the death jab

Forum List

Back