Get Your Experimental Vaccine Injected ASAP!!

He didn’t NOT take it because it was dangerous but rather because he had access to more effective treatments that were available when he contracted COVID. Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good left-wing, lunatic misinformation campaign.

But wait, according to Trump, it was the most effective treatment out there..

Funny thing. When he got sick. He didn't take HCL. He didn't call on Dr. Scott Atlas and Dr. Stella "Demon Sperm" Immanuel to consult on his case. He got the best doctors the government had available and got treatments that most of us couldn't afford and didn't have access to.

...Now that your hero Fauchi says get the shot but you’ll never go out to dinner or to a movie again you lemmings jump up and scream I need that!
We'll all go to restaurants and movies again once government health authorities determine that it is safe to do so. It's no more complicated than that.
What a good submissive sheeple.
Ordered about by Deep State on when you can eat at McDonalds.

No thank you. Y'all can have mine.

Exactly. These new mRNA technologies are too dangerous and tens of thousands are having adverse reactions, deaths, and injuries. This is just with the first two shots. Studies in 2012 show mass die off when the vaccinated subject actually encounters the real virus. Both phizer and moderna are experimental vaccines and the test subjects are the ones being vaccinated.
Shills like colfax of course try to say you are full of shit on thst and plays dodgeball with how fauci flip flops all the time and won’t accept that fact either that he publicly said the masks are useless.

Trust us, we are from the government!

Dr. Fauci: “There are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate...”

President Asterisk:“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you.”

VP Kamala ‘working while on my knees’ Harris:”If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Seems to be a unified message - don’t get vaccinated.

All of you tRumplings should definitely avoid the vaccine. Probably most vaccines in fact. Is that I think about it you guys should just avoid all modern medical treatments.

We'll find you some leaches.
Great! You get injected with your tRump vaccine and I’ll watch the show over the next few years.
I'm in the moderna trial. I got my shots months ago.
It takes years for many side effects to appear. Is your skin orange yet? Do you say yuge?
You are making far too much sense for the shill to comprehend.:up:

While you're at it, ask your doctor if Rybelsus is right for you.
As well as immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).

This article claims that only 19 people developed ITP, yet I personally know someone that did and almost died. Perhaps I should play the lottery.

...What a good submissive sheeple. Ordered about by Deep State on when you can eat at McDonalds.
Nothing 'sheepish' about that. Merely common sense, and concern for others, as well as myself - a concept unfamiliar to Orange Baboon-God worshipers.

Oh... by the way... the so-called Deep State doesn't exist - except in tiny Right Winger minds... so let's not use The Gubmint Boogeyman as an excuse for being an a$$hole and not giving two $hits about your fellow Americans... must be a psych-infection you picked up from your Orange Kool-Aid -serving god and Master.

Dr. Fauci: “There are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate...”

President Asterisk:“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you.”

VP Kamala ‘working while on my knees’ Harris:”If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Meh, no, thanks

While you're at it, ask your doctor if Rybelsus is right for you.
As well as immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).

This article claims that only 19 people developed ITP, yet I personally know someone that did and almost died. Perhaps I should play the lottery.

My cousin works at one of the hospitals in north texas and said over half of the people that work in the OR and ER aren't taking the vaccines.

All of you tRumplings should definitely avoid the vaccine. Probably most vaccines in fact. Is that I think about it you guys should just avoid all modern medical treatments.

We'll find you some leaches.
Great! You get injected with your tRump vaccine and I’ll watch the show over the next few years.
I'm in the moderna trial. I got my shots months ago.
It takes years for many side effects to appear. Is your skin orange yet? Do you say yuge?
You are making far too much sense for the shill to comprehend.:up:
He not making any sense at all. You shouldn't tell lies.

0eb4c980b692dccd6c0a5fdca777f05e.jpg

Well I hate to say this but you and Claudette won’t be around 2 to five years from now,the vaccine is designed to slowly kill you off in thst time frame,hundreds are dying worldwide from it within weeks of getting it,some within days.

I don't think you quite get that if you give millions of vaccine shots to OLD PEOPLE THAT DIE SOMETIMES, then some number of them will die within weeks of recieving vaccine of some other causes. Vaccine does not prevent anything except Covid-19.

General population death rate in just United States in 2003 was 8320 out of 1,000,000. So in 2003 you would EXPECT 160 deaths every week, per 1,000,000 in United States, among general population (not even old people group).

Stop spreading your silly half-baked nonsense.
are you positive it prevents the chinese flu? good luck....when you keel over, the commie/demonRATS will blame a "variant"..that doesnt exist

Shitforbrains, what Fauci said IS IN THE OP AND IS THE SUBJECT.
But as always, the OP is deceptively edited to give people the wrong impression about what Fauci said.

People should trust Fauci. They shouldn't trust you.
no one in their right mind should trust the quack fake-i...this politician/wanna be dr...is a quack that doesnt know its ass from a hole in the ground...do this--no dont

New Topics

Forum List

Back