Get Your Experimental Vaccine Injected ASAP!!

Asymptomatic spread is very rare? Which qanon blog did you read that at? I'd like a link.
This clown claims to have previously worked in a lab in the medical community.

That thought alone is chilling

Hey fuck it.

If Trumpers/QAnon nuts don't want to take the vaccine...who cares.

That makes it easier for sane people to get it sooner.

Let the nutbags die. They won't be missed

But with the amount of nutbags not taking the vaccine willl we ever achieve herd immunity? Will america be a breeding ground for future or current covid variants as a result? How will even those vaccinated ever be safe?
Keep in mind anti-gun Alyssa Milan says masks keep you safer than guns. Here she is with COVID and her lovely crochet mask keeping us safe.
1614266902861.jpeg

No, its not "plucked out". These are deaths and injuries from taking the shot. By all means though, go ahead and stay ignorant.
Great. If it isn’t plucked out of thin air, then how did you arrive at that number.

Actually, the number is 1 percent. I was wrong.

A 2011 report by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) stated that fewer than one percent of all vaccine adverse events are reported to the government:4

"Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed."

It's an experimental drug. It is not FDA approved. Just jab a shitload of chemicals in your body and hope you don't get the flu. Then on top of that, we have Fauce, who can't seem to stick to one story.

Yeah, I'm tired of the cat and mouse games too. Therefore they can shove their vacine right up their ass. I won't do it. Period. It takes YEARS of testing to pass a drug. This took a few weeks? Nah. Those who want to take it, by all means do whatever floats your boat.

It's an experimental drug. It is not FDA approved. Just jab a shitload of chemicals in your body and hope you don't get the flu. Then on top of that, we have Fauce, who can't seem to stick to one story.

Yeah, I'm tired of the cat and mouse games too. Therefore they can shove their vacine right up their ass. I won't do it. Period. It takes YEARS of testing to pass a drug. This took a few weeks? Nah. Those who want to take it, by all means do whatever floats your boat.
Amen.

Do you actually know what’s in it? It’s dead simple. “A shitload of chemicals” is pretty far from the truth.

Trust us, we are from the government!

Dr. Fauci: “There are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate...”

President Asterisk:“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you.”

VP Kamala ‘working while on my knees’ Harris:”If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Seems to be a unified message - don’t get vaccinated.

I'm actually thankful that I caught the covid and don't have to worry about the "vaccine".

If effects were immediate for vaccines the approval process would be measured in days, not years.
Not exactly. There are different phase trials. Most vaccines have to go through sequential phases before being approved.
Which takes years.
Which is why no Covid vaccine has yet to be granted full approval.
But thanks for being a test animal.

If effects were immediate for vaccines the approval process would be measured in days, not years.
Not exactly. There are different phase trials. Most vaccines have to go through sequential phases before being approved.
Which takes years.
Not worried. I understand what the vaccine is and therefore have little reason to worry.

The rest of you can stay ignorant.

Which takes years.
Not worried. I understand what the vaccine is and therefore have little reason to worry.

Lot of folks knew what showers were too and walked right in.

I'm actually thankful that I caught the covid and don't have to worry about the "vaccine".
I highly recommend your approach...for Trumpers only

You won't be missed and you'll leave the world a better place

Do you actually know what’s in it? It’s dead simple. “A shitload of chemicals” is pretty far from the truth.
Then by all means get the vaccine. Why insist on me following along, or anyone else for that matter? Google it. I did. Different ingredients from different companies and so far, nobody know which one you will be getting. I'll pass.

Which takes years.

ok!

Then by all means get the vaccine. Why insist on me following along, or anyone else for that matter? Google it. I did. Different ingredients from different companies and so far, nobody know which one you will be getting. I'll pass.
Honey...we don't WANT you to get the vaccine. I want you to get covid and let it do whatever to you

Forum List

Back